User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    She straightened, stretching briefly before wandering toward the middle of the room. "How did you get into the business in the first place?"

    Jun 14, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    She shrugged. "It's all just business."

    Jun 14, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "Well, you helped prepare to do so in the past few days. This concoction here-" he gestured, "-will isolate the virus. Then the transmutation spells your master has been working ...

    Jun 14, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "Yes, I have the samples. We just have to mutate them now."

    Jun 14, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "Unless you have a long-term contract I don't see why they wouldn't."

    Jun 14, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "Not a bad resume, I suppose."

    Jun 14, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    Kivvien placed the box at his station and began setting up.

    Jun 14, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "So you haven't worked for every 'big name'."

    Jun 14, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    He nodded and turned to leave, hurrying back through the town, muttering spells all the way.

    Jun 14, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "Uh-huh. And that's all anyone cares about at all? There are no big name artists or anything of the sort?"

    Jun 14, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    (sounds good) "As will I." He shook her outstretched hand. "I wish you and your community good fortune."

    Jun 14, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "That's pretty reductive."

    Jun 14, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    (I guess so, unless you'd like to and have a way to introduce them sooner) Kivvien produced a small wooden box from an inner pocket and opened it to reveal ...

    Jun 14, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "Household names. People you can count on the average citizen in that region knowing by name."

    Jun 14, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "I suppose we just differ in that way," he said, "Though I am not too inclined to defend those sorts either, so at least we can agree that they, themselves, ...

    Jun 14, 2022


Ho ho ho!
— Santa