-
Re: Risk and Reward
"It's what I'm here for."
Jun 16, 2022 -
Re: Risk and Reward
"And I carry a gun, so we're set," she said somewhat playfully.
Jun 16, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"That or a brain to receive and process information, depending on one's preferences. Regardless, the samples have neither."
Jun 16, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"It's already been reanimated. We have a few living samples prepared, and no, to my knowledge the soul, if it had one, has moved on to wherever those sorts of ...
Jun 15, 2022 -
Re: Risk and Reward
"Given the stated importance and nature of it, probably a few teams of people with magic on their side."
Jun 15, 2022 -
Re: Risk and Reward
Queenie nodded and wandered about the room, taking note of entrances, blind spots, and notable features.
Jun 15, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"On the reanimated flesh, yes."
Jun 15, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
Kivvien carefully mixed the solutions.
Jun 15, 2022 -
Re: Risk and Reward
"So long as you're happy with it."
Jun 15, 2022 -
Re: Risk and Reward
"I'm just surprised that you'd go for a job with a pretty strict dress code in that case."
Jun 15, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"Here," he gestured, "hold these vials steady while I pour in the second solution. These two together will create a sort of magic-infused acid that will dissolve everything except the ...
Jun 15, 2022 -
Re: Risk and Reward
She laughed, "Then why wouldn't you go into the clothing industry? A tailor, a stylist, something a bit more relevant."
Jun 15, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"Yes," he gestured to a set of steps, constructed of books that were irrelevant to the current project, that led up to his workstation. "I could use a second set ...
Jun 15, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"I have a fair amount of confidence, but there are enough unknowns to be unsure."
Jun 15, 2022 -
Re: Risk and Reward
Amusement danced in her eyes. "You're in it for the outfits?"
Jun 15, 2022
