-
Re: Risk and Reward
"Not sure. I don't bother thinking about it."
Jun 17, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"Well, just about anything, really. Better accommodations, services you'd like performed for your own benefit. You can barter just about anything you'd like for your labor."
Jun 17, 2022 -
Re: Risk and Reward
She chuckled. "I don't exactly dream about labor."
Jun 17, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"There are other forms of compensation."
Jun 17, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
Kivvien chuckled. "A lot of things are against the law, including you being made to begin with, and yet here you are. I have pointed out many times that you ...
Jun 17, 2022 -
Re: Risk and Reward
"A couple in high school."
Jun 17, 2022 -
Re: Risk and Reward
"Bingo."
Jun 17, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"And yet here you are." The liquid was turning an odd green color.
Jun 17, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"I see. Please stir this until the mixture turns violet." He passed him a beaker and glass stir stick.
Jun 17, 2022 -
Re: Risk and Reward
"That's an oxymoron."
Jun 17, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"But?"
Jun 17, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
He nodded awkwardly and kept working.
Jun 17, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them
"Well...yes, I suppose so."
Jun 17, 2022 -
Re: Risk and Reward
She laughed. "I wouldn't describe any job that way."
Jun 17, 2022 -
Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Roleplay
Kate had been stalking down another goddamn fucking piece of shit street looking for the fucking scarecrow when someone hucked a heavy sack at her legs. She stumbled sideways and ...
Jun 16, 2022
