User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "You created a slave to replace you. How...unethical."

    Jun 21, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "Your professional background is really all I need to know about you."

    Jun 21, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "If your age has diminished your capacity for your craft so much, then I believe you should consider retiring."

    Jun 21, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "So you have not bothered to commit a single one to memory."

    Jun 21, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "I put a virus sample at your station. Please, put up your wards to avoid contamination and begin the spells you've written for this. One of us 'aught to have ...

    Jun 21, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "Yes, a while ago."

    Jun 21, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "Then what's with the personal questions," she said with a roll of her eyes.

    Jun 21, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "Transmutation, primarily. I'm finishing up the last of the preparations."

    Jun 21, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    She laughed. "What are you, my therapist?"

    Jun 21, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "Good morning," Kivvien said pleasantly, not looking up from his work.

    Jun 21, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "I'm on top of the world," she said, somewhat sarcastically, "I'm the heir to a massive fortune, renowned in the world of ballet, I have everything. What's to dislike about ...

    Jun 21, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    Kivvien returned to work.

    Jun 21, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    Kivvien studied him. "I see. Go on then, I won't keep you."

    Jun 21, 2022
  • Archive Re: Risk and Reward

    "I disagree but whatever."

    Jun 21, 2022
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Hand That Mocked Them

    "But do you want to be?"

    Jun 21, 2022


The necessary beauty in life is in giving yourself to it completely, only later will it clarify itself and become coherent.
— Richard Linklater