User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: In the Shadows of Kroy

    Queenie winced as she readjusted herself in the seat. "He's homeless," she gestured around, "I make sure he has a place to sleep if he needs it. That's pretty much ...

    Aug 22, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: In the Shadows of Kroy

    She glanced at him. She could just grab it quickly. Like ripping off a bandage. "Old enough," she grumbled, then leaned down to pick up the piece. Her ribs screamed ...

    Aug 22, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: In the Shadows of Kroy

    Queenie only half-glanced at the photos. They hurt to look at for reasons she refused to explore. "He does look a lot like you," she said, feigning disinterest. She'd reached ...

    Aug 22, 2020
  • Archive Re: The Warehouse: A Rebooted Superhero Story

    Harper was practically bursting with excitement. Real superheroes and real supervillains, and she was one of them !!! She giggled, bouncing on the balls of her feet as she sorted ...

    Aug 22, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Soul's Blight [OOC]

    I'm not sure, who should go next? I'm not really sure where the plot is trying to build up to, so I don't know who would be able to writ ...

    Aug 22, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: In the Shadows of Kroy

    Queenie watched him with a mask of detached disinterest. She didn't know why his words made a pit open in her chest. She didn't know why that pit hurt so ...

    Aug 21, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: In the Shadows of Kroy

    Queenie nodded and let him process. In the meantime, she took out her gun and got to cleaning it. It didn't really need it, but her free hand needed to ...

    Aug 21, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: In the Shadows of Kroy

    "I mean, people have been trying, but nothing functional. I imagine it would cost billions just to use one, anyway. I know I wouldn't be funding you for that," she ...

    Aug 21, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: In the Shadows of Kroy

    "It's 2085," she responded.

    Aug 21, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: In the Shadows of Kroy

    Queenie laughed, then winced as pain shot through her ribs in protest. "You're from, when, exactly?"

    Aug 21, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: In the Shadows of Kroy

    Queenie stared at him. Blinked. So he wasn't from this world. "Well," she said, leaning back in her seat, "Los Angeles isn't somewhere you can really go on this world. ...

    Aug 21, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: In the Shadows of Kroy

    "If you touch me, I'll feed your hands to the street mutts," she said coldly. She finished hooking him up and started the drip, then sat back down. Around the ...

    Aug 21, 2020
  • Archive Re: The Labyrinth

    Queenie rolled her eye and glanced at Bobby. He was shaken, shaking, but he didn't look like he wouldn't be able to follow. She gave him a questioning look and ...

    Aug 21, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: In the Shadows of Kroy

    Queenie watched at Bobby finished the final stitch and reached for the bandages. His patient - the stranger he'd brought to her safehouse, and probably yet another reason she was ...

    Aug 21, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: In the Shadows of Kroy

    Bobby hesitated. “I...No. No, I didn’t.” He didn’t know if the question was serious or not. Probably not. He wasn’t that good at this, and he knew he didn’t look ...

    Aug 20, 2020


If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave.
— Mo Willems