User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: In the Shadows of Kroy

    "What do you mean 'places like this'? I don't imagine there are many other apartments set up quite like this one across time and worlds or whatever."

    Aug 23, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: In the Shadows of Kroy

    She snorted. "Close enough."

    Aug 23, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: In the Shadows of Kroy

    She shrugged a shoulder. "People tend to all be the same when it comes down to it. Just a bunch of issues shambling around in borrowed bodies trying to hurt ...

    Aug 23, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: In the Shadows of Kroy

    "People don't tend to be born one way or another, I've found," she said. Finally, the pieces clicked into place. She picked up the gun and flipped it over in ...

    Aug 23, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: In the Shadows of Kroy

    Queenie wasn't much more relaxed, but she shifted and forced herself to look like she was. Her free hand went back to work putting the gun back together. "It wasn't ...

    Aug 23, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: In the Shadows of Kroy

    "I've had a few teachers," she replied without thinking. The moment the question properly registered, though, she stiffened and glanced at him, trying to read his intentions.

    Aug 23, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: In the Shadows of Kroy

    "Right." She leaned her head back and stared up at the ceiling. Some lingering suspicion managed to form into a thought at the back of her head. And inkling that ...

    Aug 23, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: In the Shadows of Kroy

    She huffed a laugh, "I knew you didn't have a time machine, love. I just want to know why he didn't take you to, ya know, a hospital or something. ...

    Aug 23, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: In the Shadows of Kroy

    "So he brought you here." She didn't sound particularly happy about that particular decision on Bobby's part.

    Aug 23, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: In the Shadows of Kroy

    "How did you run into Bobby this time around?" she asked suddenly, "He's hard to find, and you didn't even know what city you were in. I highly doubt that ...

    Aug 23, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Wayfarers

    I've decided to throw in a character from a SB because they could use some development. SB's tend to move too slow for my to really get a grasp of ...

    Aug 23, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: In the Shadows of Kroy

    She stiffened, though she tried to hide it. “None of your business,” she said tersely. How could he even ask that? What level of unawareness did it take to not ...

    Aug 22, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: In the Shadows of Kroy

    Queenie shrugged one shoulder, careful not to jostle her bad arm. “I don’t know. Probably not much different than whatever your son does. Kids go to school, see movies on ...

    Aug 22, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: In the Shadows of Kroy

    "Neither of us are examples of what this place is ordinarily like," she said absently, trying again to put the gun back together one-handed. Her frustration with it only increased ...

    Aug 22, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: In the Shadows of Kroy

    "He deserves a lot more than that," she said. Bobby was one of the most knowledgeable people in the city, though not necessarily among the smartest. He deserved a place ...

    Aug 22, 2020


I hope I’ve never been quoted, tbh
— paigey