User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • OOC Archive Re: The Wayfarers [OOC]

    My lord, Kaz, you have a bullet wound, don't go picking up concussed teenagers, this one is heavier than Bobby, you will fall flat on your face

    Aug 29, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Wayfarers

    Maggie didn't find the idea of hydra blood being turned into anything non-toxic - let alone something with actual healing properties - very convincing, but before she could stand still ...

    Aug 29, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Wayfarers [OOC]

    Oh wow, I hope your friend is okay And don't worry about it too much, taking some time to post is perfectly fine! Gotta deal with real life first. Also, ...

    Aug 29, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Wayfarers [OOC]

    someone was supposed to go next, right? I can't really remember

    Aug 29, 2020
  • Archive Re: The Warehouse: A Rebooted Superhero Story

    Harper looked around the cafe, giving the owners a little wave when she spotted them watching. She wasn't hungry, really, but to reject free food...she could never. "You got anything ...

    Aug 29, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mannequins in a Mall

    Bobby jumped back, alarmed first by the shattering glass, then by Bo's arm. Bo motioned for him to back up, and he did, if only because he didn't know what ...

    Aug 29, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Soul's Blight [OOC]

    The use of WPFs is typically the solution to that problem, yeah. I'll see if I can get to actually working on this this weekend, but I can't really make ...

    Aug 28, 2020
  • Archive Re: Cold Oak

    Bobby timidly shuffled after the group into the church. He didn't like this. He didn't trust this. He didn't trust Jo. The whole church was too big, too exposed, but ...

    Aug 28, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Wayfarers [OOC]

    Yup! I do feel like Maggie's needs to be one of the first ones, though, which sounds kinda selfish but if she doesn't have some kind of motive for opening ...

    Aug 27, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Soul's Blight [OOC]

    Sure, I just have to include Ruby getting visited by a government person, right? What, specifically, will the offer be, by the way? Ruby will be asking a lot of ...

    Aug 27, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Soul's Blight [OOC]

    Maybe I could post next? I think I said mah gal is in the third sector thingy (I'm too tired for proper terminology rn), so maybe she can be among ...

    Aug 27, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Wayfarers [OOC]

    When we get to Maggie's section...things gonna get wack I think the key to figuring out what place is best for each character is first figuring out exactly how personal ...

    Aug 26, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Wayfarers [OOC]

    I like that idea! For the rocks, maybe the disaster can be something generic, like you said, because it's not specific to a character. Just something to drive everyone into ...

    Aug 26, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Wayfarers [OOC]

    If we're going to modern Athens and going specifically to places that relate to our characters.....the Parthenon. We should go to the Parthenon. Specifically.

    Aug 26, 2020
  • Archive Re: The Warehouse: A Rebooted Superhero Story

    I'm cool with a skip

    Aug 25, 2020


Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
— Miles Kington