User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Through the Looking Glass

    Queenie rolled her eyes. It was her chance to get out of here, probably, and what had she to lose? The worst-case here was if Queenie refused and the wolf ...

    Sep 15, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Wayfarers

    Maggie frowned. Was he hitting on them? They'd never been flirted with so...blatently? Was that blatant? It was certainly...something. Not the kind of thing people would typically just say to ...

    Sep 15, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Wayfarers [OOC]

    Kaz....I feel for ya buddy. Especially because I know where we was just before this lol. He's gonna have to give Bobby a big hug when they meet again to ...

    Sep 15, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Wayfarers [OOC]

    I'm thinking that the mist should invade the cave, for sure. I know our characters aren't leaving anytime soon. Though, currently, I don't think I have the time in my ...

    Sep 15, 2020
  • Archive Re: Blurred Identities

    Someone was talking to her. Someone who had been in situations like this before, it seemed. The entities behind all of these scenarios mustn't be able to reach for very ...

    Sep 15, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Wayfarers

    Maggie tuned out the conversations around her as she focused on her patient. Carefully, she examined his head. There was little damage, really. He didn't even appear to be truly ...

    Sep 14, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Blurred Identities [DT]

    I don't have time to type up a post rn, so you can! If you could have Queens get noticed, that would be great. Honestly, I feel like she would, ...

    Sep 13, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Blurred Identities [DT]

    I gotta have queens approach the group lol

    Sep 13, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Wayfarers [OOC]

    I feel the need to mention that Maggie has a moderate Boston accent.

    Sep 11, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Wayfarers

    Maggie held up a hand, "Hey, that's not necessary," she said smoothly, soothingly. "Elias is hurt," she reminded them, and turned her attention back to him. He seemed to have ...

    Sep 11, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Blurred Identities [DT]

    Meanwhile Queenie is mostly shooketh to see Anna. Or someone who looks like Anna.

    Sep 9, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Wayfarers [OOC]

    Kaz is an icon.

    Sep 9, 2020
  • Archive Re: Blurred Identities

    Queenie Ringly: She usually looks quite different than she does now, but currently the body she's in looks something like this: Same outfit and all. It's a rather old drawing, ...

    Sep 9, 2020
  • Archive Re: The 16 Kingdoms

    "Thank you for your hospitality," Phyrra said, "I have plenty to consider." Really, the negotiations hadn't truly begun. With the representatives from that other kingdom present, she didn't know that ...

    Sep 8, 2020
  • Archive Re: The 16 Kingdoms

    Phyrra rose, intentionally missing the wry look that was cast her way. It was important to avoid allowing reasons for people to believe there should be conflict, just as it ...

    Sep 8, 2020


When Larry King retires in 120 years John Mulaney should replace him.
— The Internet