User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • OOC Archive Re: Be Our Guest [OOC]

    Was it Connery he ran into? Because if it was, hoo boy, mah boi gonna be offended

    Sep 21, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Be Our Guest [OOC]

    He's talking about vampires. He does NOT like vampires. I do feel as though his feelings were expressed rather thoroughly lol.

    Sep 21, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Be Our Guest [OOC]

    I have posted! I hope it was somewhat coherent. I'm very tired. Kate cameo eyyyyyy

    Sep 21, 2020
  • Archive Re: Be Our Guest

    I do sincerely apologize for Connery in advance. He's...him. Name: Connery Blight Age: 19 Species: Human/fae Occupation: Student, part-time stain on society Appearance: Connery is a wirey, ever-lanky

    Sep 21, 2020
  • Archive Re: Blurred Identities

    Queenie's gaze flicked over the girl. Anna. Not Anna? Whoever she was, she must have noticed Queenie's gaze lingering a little too long. "You looked familiar," she explained apologetically - ...

    Sep 19, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Soul's Blight [OOC]

    I think I was but my life blew up. Anyone else up for a post?

    Sep 18, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Myth Arisen OOC

    ive been really, really busy. If someone who actually has time in the foreseeable future to write wants to, they can go next.

    Sep 18, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Be Our Guest [OOC]

    I find the addition of the fact that she's pan kinda funny purely because adding Connery's sexuality to his little profile would just be me trying to flamboyantly explain why ...

    Sep 18, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Be Our Guest [OOC]

    Connery's profile is up! I kinda slipped into his perspective a bit toward the end there. Oop. I write him third-person limited, but it really does read a lot like ...

    Sep 17, 2020
  • Archive Re: Be Our Guest

    I do sincerely apologize for Connery in advance. He's...him. Name: Connery Blight Age: 19 Species: Human/fae Occupation: Student, part-time stain on society Appearance: Connery is a wirey, ever-lanky

    Sep 17, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Be Our Guest [OOC]

    Connery would despise every minute. Ya know what. I’m sold. We’re tossing in the bigot.

    Sep 17, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Be Our Guest [OOC]

    I was thinking about sending Connery because he’s one of my most chaotic characters and this group was severely lacking in sparkly trash cans

    Sep 17, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Be Our Guest [OOC]

    Guys. I have a job. You people are insane. Usually when I have over thirty notifications, they’re all from a club or something. Edit: I read the profiles. If I ...

    Sep 17, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Be Our Guest [OOC]

    I'm interested in this, but I'm not sure if I'm going to join. Don't wait up for me, is what I'm saying.

    Sep 17, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Warehouse: A Rebooted Superhero Story [DT]

    Same

    Sep 16, 2020


Stupid risks make life worth living.
— Homer Simpson