User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • OOC Archive Re: The Warehouse: A Rebooted Superhero Story [DT]

    I posted for Harper, but I'ma have to consider my villain plan a little. I know I already had one, but I wanna make sure I don't have better options.

    Sep 28, 2020
  • Archive Re: The Warehouse: A Rebooted Superhero Story

    Harper could only take so much of the Actor's rambling before she burst out laughing. "You.....oh my gods, seriously?" she said, trying to calm down enough to speak. Once she ...

    Sep 28, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Wayfarers [OOC]

    I really do feel like former-licensed-nurse Maggie would be able to spot at least a few pain signals in Kaz. Most of those are involuntary.

    Sep 27, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Blurred Identities [DT]

    I've posted.

    Sep 26, 2020
  • Archive Re: Blurred Identities

    A Hobbit reference was not something Queenie was expecting right at the moment, and, were she not well-practiced in dealing with surprises with a straight face, she might have laughed ...

    Sep 26, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Wayfarers [OOC]

    Kaz is a mood.

    Sep 24, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Be Our Guest [OOC]

    You can go ahead! I’ll post when I get the chance.

    Sep 24, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Blurred Identities [DT]

    I've posted, since I hadn't in a while.

    Sep 23, 2020
  • Archive Re: Blurred Identities

    Queenie continued her silent act of mild confusion as she took all of the interactions in. There were quite a few people here, all of whom seemed to admit to ...

    Sep 23, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Wayfarers [OOC]

    I'm cool with that!

    Sep 23, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Wayfarers

    Maggie slowly processed the situation. It seemed they'd been pulled along the tenuous threads connecting realities once again. At first, she'd thought this reality was for her. A cosmic, twisted ...

    Sep 23, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Be Our Guest [OOC]

    Love your guy's posts! I have added one of my own. Connery is acting rather Connery-like.

    Sep 22, 2020
  • Archive Re: Be Our Guest

    Connery had hardly existed in this unusual place long enough to get his bearing before they were torn every so callously from him by some being in full-plate armor crashing ...

    Sep 22, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Apartment 309E [OOC]

    I agree with all that was said by Sound.

    Sep 22, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Be Our Guest [OOC]

    ...I do feel like I should mention that Connery is NOT undead. He HATES the undead, vampires specifically, as they're the only form of undead that exists in his world. ...

    Sep 21, 2020


We all share half a braincell that bounces like a windows screensaver
— WeepingWisteria