User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • Archive Re: If I Had a Heart

    Eira shifted back on her heels and watched the doctor work for a beat, then turned her gaze back to the group, and the chest. Whatever was inside, it couldn't ...

    Oct 21, 2020
  • Archive Re: If I Had a Heart

    Eira looked to the group that was beginning to gather loosely around the chest, then the others. A well-kempt masculine person with a medical bag and a cane, and another ...

    Oct 21, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: If I Had a Heart OOC

    That vine is pretty close. Ruthie is hot but dear gods he deserves to get punched.

    Oct 21, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: If I Had a Heart OOC

    I did a posty. Before reading the DT, which may not have been the smartest choice, but I don't think Eira's very limited actions interfere with anything. Also, Eira will ...

    Oct 21, 2020
  • Archive Re: If I Had a Heart

    Eira Eira had woken up in strange, cold places with a stranger or two before. Some of those strange places had even had weird shrines, or demon-summoning materials. None, however, ...

    Oct 21, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: If I Had a Heart OOC

    He's a lovely man.

    Oct 20, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: If I Had a Heart OOC

    Wonderful. If it does take a while, we may be able to get in the first posts for most of us before Atlas has to go, just to get the ...

    Oct 20, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: If I Had a Heart OOC

    That sounds good to me!

    Oct 20, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: If I Had a Heart OOC

    I'm in! I have a very new character who I would love to use for this. The setting seriously nerfs her powers just on principle, too, which is always fun. ...

    Oct 20, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Be Our Guest [OOC]

    ....I might have to pull out of this. Connery has done basically nothing and no one has reacted to him in any significant way because of the large cast, so ...

    Oct 19, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Warehouse: A Rebooted Superhero Story [DT]

    Cursed concept: Villain!Connery interacting with Hero!Harper

    Oct 17, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Blurred Identities [DT]

    Yes, nothing ominous about that. Anyone can post next, I do believe.

    Oct 16, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Wayfarers [OOC]

    Kaz over here pretending a 16-year-old homeless kid counts as a doctor. And Maggie IS a nurse. Well, was, they have a different job now but they are licensed.

    Oct 16, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Blurred Identities [DT]

    Depends. She doesn't have Briar's skills, I don't think. If she did she'd be twice as dangerous as she usually is, which is saying a lot . Who she chooses ...

    Oct 16, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Blurred Identities [DT]

    Queenie is in the body of a serial killer.

    Oct 16, 2020


Monster is a relative term. To a canary, a cat is a monster. We're just used to being the cat.
— Henry Wu, "Jurassic World"