User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • OOC Archive Re: The Warehouse: A Rebooted Superhero Story [DT]

    Connery isn't exactly human so I was laughing all through that post. These characters are very clearly from such different genres.

    Oct 24, 2020
  • Archive Re: If I Had a Heart

    "I'm not going to remember that," Eira admitted with a chuckle, shrugging one shoulder. She reached into the chest for another bottle. Aumrauth had just opened one, but she saw ...

    Oct 24, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Warehouse: A Rebooted Superhero Story [DT]

    WHOM, pray tell, ELSE would i cast the MOST of the drama queens as, hmmmmmmmmmmm????????????

    Oct 23, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Warehouse: A Rebooted Superhero Story [DT]

    Connery is here. Btw, with the actual thousands of hours he's dedicated to acting in his life, that last bit of the post will absolutely be convincingly, well, what he's ...

    Oct 23, 2020
  • Archive Re: The Warehouse: A Rebooted Superhero Story

    Connery Blight: A lanky, anime-love-interest looking guy with hair the color of unglazed clay just long enough to fall into his sparkling green-blue-grey-brown-freaking-might-as-well-be-rainbow eyes.

    Oct 23, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: If I Had a Heart OOC

    Work today, so I won't be able to draft another reply until later this afternoon. Try not to get too incredibly far ahead of me please.

    Oct 22, 2020
  • Archive Re: If I Had a Heart

    Eira straightened and watched the group at the chests. Wine. At a clearly-religious site. Nothing like a little cursed wine to start off an already effed up experience. One of ...

    Oct 22, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: If I Had a Heart OOC

    OTHER'S WILL VERIFY THAT I CALLED THE FACT THAT RUTHIE WOULD IMMEDIATELY START CHUGGING A BOTTLE. I called it. hehe

    Oct 22, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: If I Had a Heart OOC

    @RavenLord the only thing stopping you is you. Ascend beyond that feeble mindset and expand on the dnd setting

    Oct 21, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: If I Had a Heart OOC

    Most one-shots can be expanded upon if you get attached enough.

    Oct 21, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: If I Had a Heart OOC

    Very good plan.

    Oct 21, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: If I Had a Heart OOC

    You make an excellent point. We can have both.

    Oct 21, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: If I Had a Heart OOC

    They can chill with some drinks and have some nice exposition-y conversation in which they get to know things about each other that will come in useful later when they ...

    Oct 21, 2020
  • Archive Re: If I Had a Heart

    Eira's brow furrowed. Amnesia was a symptom of border-crossing. Not a common one, per-se, but definitely not rare enough to be unheard of. Had they been dragged across a border? ...

    Oct 21, 2020
  • Archive Re: If I Had a Heart

    Eira turned to the previously-unconscious person as soon as they started talking. She glanced at the doctor, then back to the person. It was kinda weird that they would just ...

    Oct 21, 2020


Everything’s edible if you’re immortal.
— Feltrix