User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • OOC Archive Re: If I Had a Heart OOC

    Lol, yeah that would have made Eira's day even worse. Sorry for cutting ahead

    Oct 26, 2020
  • Archive Re: If I Had a Heart

    The squeezing pain like a vice around her skull greeted Eira like a wrench to the head when she awoke groggily to the scent of wine. Had someone spilled some? ...

    Oct 26, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: If I Had a Heart OOC

    Wonderful 8) She's gonna be unresponsive for a few posts, so I'll wait. In the meantime, if the doc tries to check her vitals, she'll be mostly normal unless he ...

    Oct 26, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: If I Had a Heart OOC

    Eira was actually kneeling over our patient when she 'slumped over' as I believe I put it. So she's already on the ground.

    Oct 26, 2020
  • Archive Re: If I Had a Heart

    Eira's head pounded, black dots floating in her vision like flecks of blackened blood, still swimming through the air. The light died. Her skin returned to normal. She steadied her ...

    Oct 26, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: If I Had a Heart OOC

    Eira may or may not pass out in the next few moments. She hates blood and using that power makes her queazy and lightheaded. I just stopped there so they ...

    Oct 26, 2020
  • Archive Re: If I Had a Heart

    Eira shook her head. "Don't open any other chests," she said quickly, "I...I can do it. No needles required." She huffed a nervous chuckle at her own joke as she ...

    Oct 26, 2020
  • Archive Re: If I Had a Heart

    Eira glanced at the wound and quickly looked away with a wince. "Would...would it help to draw out the infected blood?" she asked, her voice wavering. I cannot do that. ...

    Oct 26, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: If I Had a Heart OOC

    Eira has moved to help in her own way, and revealed a bit about herself. Let's just hope people focus on the bleeding and not the glowing lol.

    Oct 26, 2020
  • Archive Re: If I Had a Heart

    Eira moved to the doctor's side and held up her left hand. The veins around that hand and her right eye illuminated as unearthly power ran through them. The light ...

    Oct 26, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Blurred Identities [DT]

    Queenie is getting a tad irritated. All is well for now but someone might end up with a broken finger if not-Anna keeps coming off as all accusatory.

    Oct 26, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: If I Had a Heart OOC

    A mistake appears to have been made.

    Oct 26, 2020
  • Archive Re: Blurred Identities

    “You’re pretty rude, you know that?” Queenie said, once again rolling her eyes. “I was staring because this body of yours looks a lot like one of my exes at ...

    Oct 26, 2020
  • Archive Re: Blurred Identities

    Queenie leaned against the alley wall and watched the others gather at the entrance or just inside. The knife had slipped back into her palm as the others had their ...

    Oct 25, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Warehouse: A Rebooted Superhero Story [DT]

    Connery gave no sign that he was at all confused in that moment so Rew's reaction is going to piss him off, since all Connery did was what you might ...

    Oct 24, 2020


On some days, my will to write disappears faster than a donut at a police station.
— Arcticus