User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • Archive Re: If I Had a Heart

    Eira watched the wounded man rise, ready to grab him at any second. They would likely both fall over, after the stunt she pulled, but he really didn't look good. ...

    Nov 2, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Apartment 309E [OOC]

    Let's see if that works.

    Nov 2, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Apartment 309E [OOC]

    Yeah, I can write up a post. I'll set up a pad in case you guys want to jump in to edit your characters or comment or whatever. I was ...

    Nov 2, 2020
  • Archive Re: If I Had a Heart

    Eira's eyes widened at Amurath's speech. An immortal. He was an immortal. She didn't know quite what he meant by 'the river. Maybe he was referring to one of those ...

    Oct 30, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Myth Arisen OOC

    I can help as well, when it's required.

    Oct 28, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Myth Arisen OOC

    Nice post!

    Oct 28, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: If I Had a Heart OOC

    Congrats!

    Oct 28, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: If I Had a Heart OOC

    lol

    Oct 28, 2020
  • Archive Re: If I Had a Heart

    "So you think we should all get hurt together? Yeah, that makes sense."

    Oct 28, 2020
  • Archive Re: If I Had a Heart

    She furrowed her brow. "No, doc, get back over here. We're not gonna let the medic get injured."

    Oct 28, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: If I Had a Heart OOC

    Aaaand I tune in with Eira.

    Oct 28, 2020
  • Archive Re: If I Had a Heart

    Eira brushed past Amuruath to investigate the chest, taking his bottle of wine with her. Robes. Cerimonia robes. Of course. Why not. She took another sip of wine. Someone had ...

    Oct 28, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: If I Had a Heart OOC

    I have also replied. Eira has decided to deal with Ruthie the way she might deal with an obnoxious drunk. Passive aggressively.

    Oct 27, 2020
  • Archive Re: If I Had a Heart

    Eira cast Amutauth a considering look. Turning on her heel, she walked over to him and took the bottle of wine from his hand. "Sure," she said, and, looking him ...

    Oct 27, 2020
  • Archive Re: If I Had a Heart

    Eira gave a slow nod. "Okay...okay. I....will not be doing that again."

    Oct 26, 2020


There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it.
— Christopher Darlington Morley