User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Wayfarers

    Maggie had been following in silence all throughout the encounters. It was impossible to find a proper way to react. Every move they were tempted to make - every flex ...

    Nov 9, 2020
  • Archive Re: If I Had a Heart

    Eira looking down at her wrist. Amurath was right. Reluctantly, she had to admit that - to herself, anyway. They were here for a reason. Summoned, kidnapped, in some way ...

    Nov 9, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Blurred Identities [DT]

    Yeah, I'm 80% sure that scene was her guessing that Queenie was in the same boat, not necessarily asking for her name or anything.

    Nov 8, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Blurred Identities [DT]

    Queenie wants to play dress-up with her identity, she doesn't want to be grilled about 'who she really is'.

    Nov 8, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Blurred Identities [DT]

    Queens getting salty that no one's paying attention to her is pretty funny considering her usual spotlight-hogging approach to life.

    Nov 8, 2020
  • Archive Re: Blurred Identities

    Queenie followed into the store despite the clear reasons not to. She didn't like the way they were traveling, all clumped together like this. It was a recipe for disaster ...

    Nov 8, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: If I Had a Heart OOC

    Sweet. Eira is still gonna be super paranoid about it but it's good to know what will happen if she does end up touching one of em.

    Nov 5, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: If I Had a Heart OOC

    There are dragons on some planes, so Eira might be able to tell what it is if someone else points it out, but right off the bat she won't. She's ...

    Nov 5, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: If I Had a Heart OOC

    Finding reliable sources for runes and their meanings is my biggest struggle in life.

    Nov 4, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: If I Had a Heart OOC

    The specific runes you chose, Raven, are Norse. They do have their own meanings but yeah, we can use them how we need them.

    Nov 4, 2020
  • Archive Re: If I Had a Heart

    Eira had always been instructed to avoid anything with runes. Witchcraft and blooded magic only mixed explosively. A series of runes designed to create a flame for lighting candles would ...

    Nov 4, 2020
  • Archive Re: If I Had a Heart

    Eira stared wide-eyed and frozen at the whole event. Everything happened too quickly for her to react. She didn't react quick enough to keep up. Her head felt faint.

    Nov 4, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Blurred Identities [DT]

    Yeah, anyone else can go before me too

    Nov 3, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: If I Had a Heart OOC

    Hey, guys, this may be controversial, but I think we've had enough posts reacting to the idea of opening the chest and starting the plot. I think we should open ...

    Nov 3, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Apartment 309E [OOC]

    I think I fix. Here's the link again even though that's probably redundant.

    Nov 2, 2020


something about rain makes you want to be in love
— canopy