User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • Archive Re: If I Had a Heart

    “It shouldn’t be,” Eira said firmly, “We should get out of here before the morons over there screw up any chance we have to get home.” With that, she turned ...

    Nov 14, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Tavern [OOC]

    Greed's salty at being ignored so quickly lol

    Nov 14, 2020
  • Archive Re: The Tavern

    Greed rolled their eyes. The attention span of some people. They flagged down the barkeep and ordered whatever was strongest. May as well have a bit of fun in this ...

    Nov 14, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Invitation DT

    Lol I mean Daisy is classified with my cast of villains......so.....

    Nov 14, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Invitation DT

    Ya boi is plenty interesting! Daisy just has an ax because where she lives the dead don't like to stay that way.

    Nov 13, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Tavern [OOC]

    I'm not Mage but I'm 100% certain you can absolutely jump in!

    Nov 13, 2020
  • Archive Re: An Invitation

    Daisy turned at the sound of the newcomer's footsteps and paused to hear his introduction. Once he'd given it, she matched his bow with a curtsy, "Likewise commander. I am ...

    Nov 13, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Invitation DT

    Wonderful!

    Nov 13, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Tavern [OOC]

    I should note, since it's not super visible in the drawing, that Greed doesn't have pupils, or whites. Their eyes are just pure green. Their skin is also a pretty ...

    Nov 12, 2020
  • Archive Re: The Tavern

    Greed raised an eyebrow at the bold stranger who managed to do more than stare. "I'm fine," they said with a smirk and turned to face the bar, leaning their ...

    Nov 12, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Tavern [OOC]

    Okay, sweet! I'll get to typing up a reply.

    Nov 12, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Tavern [OOC]

    @Andrewknorpp, your character is speaking to Greed, yes?

    Nov 12, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Tavern [OOC]

    I'm glad y'all like them! The descriptions of what it looks and feels like to sort through the layers of reality and to step into a point where they align ...

    Nov 12, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Tavern [OOC]

    I may have posted slightly prematurely. I hope you guys enjoy Greed

    Nov 12, 2020
  • Archive Re: The Tavern

    Greed: Greed is a bit of a jerk, with an appearance like the drawing below. They'll have that stack of cash they're holding tucked away in the inner pocket of ...

    Nov 12, 2020


I sleep with reckless abandon!
— Link Neal