User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • OOC Archive Re: Blurred Identities [DT]

    Carter in James's body: Wtf why does everything hurt so bad

    Nov 20, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Blurred Identities [DT]

    I've been debating who else to add and I'm honestly half-tempted to toss in someone none of y'all have even heard reference to.

    Nov 20, 2020
  • Archive Re: Blurred Identities

    Queenie cringed at being referred to by Briar's name. Was that what everyone at school was always complaining about? Mom keeps calling me Kathy. Like, I'm Bethany, mother, why can't ...

    Nov 20, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Wayfarers [OOC]

    Edited.

    Nov 19, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Wayfarers [OOC]

    Oh, I thought we'd faded back to reality, ya know, with real Elias

    Nov 19, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Blurred Identities [DT]

    Greed in the body of literally anyone who can't shapeshift I'm kidding ....unless

    Nov 19, 2020
  • Archive Re: If I Had a Heart

    Eira bit the inside of her cheek, rubbing one on her arms self-consciously. "I...well, that's an ability I don't really use. But it's basic blood manipulation. Found in demons of ...

    Nov 19, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Wayfarers

    Maggie closed their eyes, massaging their temples as the word rocked under their feet. Keep it steady , a soothingly familiar memory echoed in their skull, you have to be ...

    Nov 19, 2020
  • Archive Re: Blurred Identities

    "Duh." She rolled her eyes. "I'm just saying that there's no logical reason they'd be in a sporting goods store. But whatever. You guys do what you like, I'll just ...

    Nov 17, 2020
  • Archive Re: Blurred Identities

    "Or," Queenie cut in, falling in step with the few at the lead of their group - where Briar's slight, unassuming form was painfully out of place, in Queenie's opinion ...

    Nov 17, 2020
  • Archive Re: If I Had a Heart

    Eira looked back and forth between the two tunnels. A door, and a path that curved out of sight. If they were to place the exit, it wouldn't be right ...

    Nov 17, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Wayfarers

    Maggie blinked in disorientation. The first thing they noticed was the shorts. Knee-length - praise the fates - but still stiff, uncomfortable. Unif- Their eyes went wide. A uniform. It ...

    Nov 16, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Tavern [OOC]

    This wasn't really clear so I feel like I should clarify: The threads/fabric of reality is something that can only be seen by beings that were born through the collective ...

    Nov 16, 2020
  • Archive Re: The Tavern

    Greed narrowed their eyes at the flock of winged angel-looking demons. The threads strained around them, trying to weave them into this layer of reality. Of course, that couldn't be ...

    Nov 15, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Invitation DT

    ‘No one’ is dangerous to say among characters you do not know.

    Nov 15, 2020


Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
— Apple Inc.