-
Re: The Wayfarers [OOC]
'pure hearts' Oh the irony
Nov 21, 2020 -
Re: Blurred Identities [DT]
I'm starting to lean toward it maybe being one of the DC fanfic gang. Mostly because of the weapon thing and the fact that Allen's body is probably Barry Allen ...
Nov 21, 2020 -
Re: Blurred Identities [DT]
"Is this magic?" You're in the wrong body, you can't say your own name, that person over there is clearly not human. No, it's obviously just a normal, non-magical Tuesday.
Nov 21, 2020 -
Re: Blurred Identities [DT]
I'M GLAD YOU KNOW I mean, yeah, anyone who has been in an rp with 'Tallulah' definitely knows who she is by now, so you can say it.
Nov 21, 2020 -
Re: Blurred Identities [DT]
CARTER KNOWS QUEENIE THEY MET IN THE LIBRARY SHE'S GONNA SLIT HIS FUCKING THROAT OH MY GODS Edit: If those of you who have met 'tallulah' don't know who she ...
Nov 21, 2020 -
Re: Blurred Identities
James. That guy - or, his body - was familiar. Queenie tried to place it. Fuck. He wasn't going to recognize her, though. He couldn't. He wasn't in that body, ...
Nov 21, 2020 -
Re: The Wayfarers
"Don't discount what someone is capable of because of their age," Maggie said to Annabeth carefully. Their eyes were on Sohiro, studying. He wasn't real, so their usual methods wouldn't ...
Nov 21, 2020 -
Re: The Wayfarers [OOC]
That is sure one heck of an offer to give to someone like Maggie. For many reasons.
Nov 21, 2020 -
Re: Blurred Identities [DT]
Carter's intro was gold. Thinking of James like a sad dog he should've put down when he had the chance. Also, can we up the rating? Queenie's gonna recognize 'James' ...
Nov 21, 2020 -
Re: Blurred Identities [DT]
'Tallulah' would have given anyone curious enough to approach her a hearty "f*ck the f*ck off you f*ck*ng, sparkle-snorting glitterdiver", so if anyone has met her they probably didn't have ...
Nov 20, 2020 -
Re: Blurred Identities [DT]
I have posted. New character added. Anyone familiar with my characters probably knows who it is.
Nov 20, 2020 -
Re: Blurred Identities
Most of the wrongly-named and wrongly-bodied group went to get their weapons or a change of clothes, or whatever else they happened to want or need from this shop, and ...
Nov 20, 2020 -
Re: Blurred Identities [DT]
I do think I know who 'Allen' is. Also, I think I know who I'm gonna add. Most of you should know them but I won't be saying who they ...
Nov 20, 2020 -
Re: If I Had a Heart
As they walked, the came into a small room with another of those chests. Eira sighed in frustration when they saw it. "We are not opening that."
Nov 20, 2020 -
Re: If I Had a Heart
Eira gave Nikolai a once-over, maintaining a neutral expression. The sports of spells that could take away memories had a wide range, from simple accidents to absolutely horrific rituals. They ...
Nov 20, 2020
