-
Re: The Wayfarers [OOC]
Maggie is so done with this right now. I have replied.
Nov 24, 2020 -
Re: The Wayfarers
Maggie shifted away from Kazimir as he ranted but kept their attention on the woman who played judge. "Magical abilities aren't cause to sentence someone to death," Maggie said evenly, ...
Nov 24, 2020 -
Re: If I Had a Heart
Eira considered it. The likelihood of the contents being a weapon of any kind was low, bit it could always be something else of use. Even more alcohol could be ...
Nov 24, 2020 -
Re: World Conquerors: A Magical Girl SB [OOC]
Actually, I may drop out of this. I've kinda lost track of it and I'm not all that attached to my character(s) or anything. I don't want to hold the ...
Nov 24, 2020 -
Re: The Wayfarers [OOC]
If Annabeth thinks that’s a lot of swearing, don’t ever let her meet Kate.
Nov 23, 2020 -
Re: The Tavern
Greed snickered and took the drink. “So you’re the manifestation of time, hm?”
Nov 23, 2020 -
Re: The Tavern
"No metaphor," they said, "pour me a glass." Something with a kick to it would really help this whole situation.
Nov 23, 2020 -
Re: If I Had a Heart
"Right now?" Eira shook her head. "There's hardly any light and I drained all of my energy with that blood trick. I couldn't fight off a sewer rat."
Nov 23, 2020 -
Re: The Wayfarers
"And what if we conclude that we're not going to kill him? It's hardly a fair trial if you're going to force the conclusion." Maggie ignored what she'd said about ...
Nov 23, 2020 -
Re: The Tavern
Greed rolled their eyes. They were getting pretty sick of being ignored. Most of those weren't even children! Policing why they were or weren't in a tavern was ridiculous. They ...
Nov 23, 2020 -
Re: The Wayfarers
Maggie stared at the knife. A killer of children. His own children. It shouldn't have made a difference, but somehow it did. Irrefutably from the mouth of this woman. Another ...
Nov 22, 2020 -
Re: The Wayfarers [OOC]
I wouldn't say 'everyone' is supporting him. Maggie is a lot more...on the fence. An unforgivable action, for instance, would mean that the context doesn't matter. "Some actions are unforgivable" ...
Nov 22, 2020 -
Re: The Tavern [OOC]
Greed straight up makes a pigeon joke about the flock of winged patrons to their faces and gets blank stares in return
Nov 22, 2020 -
Re: The Wayfarers [OOC]
Well, I already wrote Maggie's response to it, but the idea of that not being the whole context is something Maggie would be thinking about pretty immediately for backstory reasons.
Nov 22, 2020 -
Re: The Wayfarers
Maggie watched stone-faced as the projection began again. The horrific deeds of Elias, presented to them in colorful detail as though this was merely a cinematic experience. A horror film ...
Nov 22, 2020
