User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • OOC Archive Re: The Tavern [OOC]

    Are Wilson and Greed really the only two characters at this random interdimensional tavern to not immediately fixate on one of multiple children who happens to be sitting quietly at ...

    Dec 10, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Tavern [OOC]

    I'd post for Greed but they have quite literally nothing to do lol. There's nothing they'd be less interested in than a vaguely suspicious child. Any kind of child. Greed ...

    Dec 10, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Wayfarers

    Maggie crossed their arms and frowned. "I'm by appointment only, and I don't work for people who know what I look like." They might break those rules in a situation ...

    Dec 8, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Warehouse: A Rebooted Superhero Story [DT]

    Connery has decided to leave. As for the heroes, I love that plan! We need to get them to meet up. Tis' a requirement. Also, I can't remember if Harper's ...

    Dec 7, 2020
  • Archive Re: The Warehouse: A Rebooted Superhero Story

    These horrible people, these petulant children, how dare they, with their twisted lips and horrible croaking voices, declare him (HIM!), even in aesthetic, to be the villain of this, their ...

    Dec 7, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Wayfarers [OOC]

    Maggie...well, I've thoroughly given away their career at this point, haven't I? Sound, Mage, if you can't guess it at this point, I'm disappointed in you. Anyway, I have created ...

    Dec 3, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Wayfarers

    Maggie's expression dulled to one akin to that of an apathetic desk worker. I don't do assisted suicides. The words were right on the tip of their tongue. They only ...

    Dec 3, 2020
  • Archive Re: The Tavern

    Greed rolled their eyes. "Mine is perfectly literal," they muttered and downed the rest of the poison. The acidic liquid burned their throat as it went down and, very quickly, ...

    Dec 3, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Apartment 309E [OOC]

    The post is up! I left it a little open-ended because I couldn't find a better way to wrap it up so as to allow for a better transition into ...

    Dec 1, 2020
  • Archive Re: Apartment 309E

    Maggie Marceline was gone. Maggie woke up in the early morning. The telltale vibrations of Wilson's gaming chair rolling on the floor a room over betrayed her wakefulness. Dread pooled ...

    Dec 1, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Apartment 309E [OOC]

    Okay! No rush :)

    Dec 1, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Apartment 309E [OOC]

    Hey, @Magebird, idk if you missed the notification or if you were just going to take a look later, but I actually need your input on the post before I ...

    Dec 1, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Apartment 309E [OOC]

    A month later, I return Take a look y'alls

    Nov 30, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mannequins in a Mall

    Bobby woke up on the ground. His head was heavy and throbbing. The sound of footsteps turned the corner into his alley, and the muffled sound of voices gurgled through ...

    Nov 29, 2020
  • Archive Re: The Tavern

    "I'm Greed. Stupid code names aren't my thing." Greed took a sip of the poison. It was bitter and burned worse than the strongest vodka available to human kind. In ...

    Nov 25, 2020


It’s not unorthodox, I thought it was beautiful.
— Jimi Hendrix