-
Re: If I Had a Heart
"You look like someone who's being prepared for a fight." Whoever had left that ax there...whatever had placed these chests and set the traps, they weren't someone Eira wanted to ...
Dec 16, 2020 -
Re: Apartment 309E [OOC]
Looking forward to your post! Lemme know if you need some input from Maggie at any point
Dec 16, 2020 -
Re: Roll for Initiative [DT]
I have given my reply. I'm so sorry Bobby. Also, below is an old drawing from a kinda similar rp from which I borrowed the design for Bobby:
Dec 14, 2020 -
Re: Roll for Initiative
Bobby followed Connery into the tavern, shuffling steps after obnoxiously confident strides. Connery's expression was one Bobby would describe as 'determined' if he had never seen a determined express
Dec 14, 2020 -
Re: Roll for Initiative [DT]
I had forgotten about this man. Glad to see him. Also, Connery knows one form of combat only and everyone gets one guess. Your hint is his entire personality.
Dec 13, 2020 -
Re: Roll for Initiative [DT]
Apologies for the double post but I just realized that y'all are all putting in...helpful characters. Ya know, people who could actually contribute to the plot more than, like, once ...
Dec 13, 2020 -
Re: Roll for Initiative [DT]
I woulda gotten this up this morning but the wifi was out all morning and I couldn't. But, Connery and Bobby. From Bobby's perspective because those of you who know ...
Dec 12, 2020 -
Re: Roll for Initiative
Connery Blight: A spindly boy with long legs, thick, caramel-colored hair,and pointed ears. He wears an outfit befitting a traditional bard, with puffed sleeves and a bright red cape hanging ...
Dec 12, 2020 -
Re: The Tavern
Greed raised an eyebrow at the pair who abruptly turned to approach them. "Need something?" they asked and took another swig of the toxin. It wasn't nearly as strong as ...
Dec 11, 2020 -
Re: Roll for Initiative [DT]
Usually characters are all from different worlds, but it's up to mage whether or not an exception will be made. As for my characters, we have as our options: -The ...
Dec 10, 2020 -
Re: Roll for Initiative [DT]
I'm not mage but I'm pretty much 100% certain that the answer is yes, any character is fine, and also yes, basically just do what mage did and write an ...
Dec 10, 2020 -
Re: Roll for Initiative [DT]
Usually, in rp's like these, there's not really any limits as to where your characters can be from. I regularly use characters from all kinds of universes and stories. One ...
Dec 10, 2020 -
Re: Roll for Initiative [DT]
I plan to join but I've gotta figure out who to join with first and all that, so it may take a hot minute.
Dec 10, 2020 -
Re: The Tavern [OOC]
yes, it's Daisy You guys can just imagine Greed in the background chugging poison at the bar in an attempt to actually feel some effects.
Dec 10, 2020 -
Re: My Art
Your improvement is incredible!
Dec 10, 2020
