User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • Archive Re: The First Jungle

    Queenie arched an eyebrow. Defeat her . Yeah right. Queenie wasn't some kind of monster hunter. She didn't know much about herself - frustratingly - but she did know that. ...

    Jan 3, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The First Jungle [DT]

    I'm gonna NG the see about those edits tonight. I was going to last night but it was a bad time so I wasn't able to. I'll make sure the ...

    Dec 30, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The First Jungle [DT]

    Well then, there is no way in heck that Queenie wouldn't remember 'Father', and, for Bobby-immediately-running-off-on-their-own reasons, Bobby and Queenie need to know each other, so that part kinda n

    Dec 30, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The First Jungle [DT]

    Forgot about that part lol. I'll go back and edit as soon as I can/

    Dec 29, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The First Jungle [DT]

    Just to be clear, no one but Queenie will have been able to see Bobby. I'm pretty sure I specified clearly enough in the post itself, but I just wanted ...

    Dec 29, 2020
  • Archive Re: The First Jungle

    Bobby and Queenie have the appearances below, Queenie with the long blonde hair and Bobby's the grubby kid. Queenie has a set of knives and one fully loaded gun on ...

    Dec 29, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The First Jungle [DT]

    Yes, 'tis Bobby and Queens, though they'll be a tad different than you'll remember them.

    Dec 28, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The First Jungle [DT]

    Heya, only noticed this just now, mind if i join? I'm not completely settled on a character I'd like to use but I'm leaning toward a duo as well. Only ...

    Dec 28, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Roll for Initiative [DT]

    Perspective switched! Connery didn't notice, so it wasn't in the post, but as soon as he wrapped an arm around Bobby, Bobby immediately started panicking. He's about ten seconds from ...

    Dec 26, 2020
  • Archive Re: Roll for Initiative

    "The Boar's Hat!" Connery exclaimed his disbelief. Who would name their establishment so tastelessly? At the sound of the name, his appetite was nearly snatched away from him! He looked ...

    Dec 26, 2020
  • Archive Re: The Tavern

    Greed rolled their eyes. "So you're immortal? Or is it just an extended lifespan or whatever?" The human lifespan was typically consistent, or 'standard', throughout every layer. A deviation was ...

    Dec 24, 2020
  • Archive Re: The Tavern

    Greed chuckled and took another sip of their poison. “You want a surprise at a bar that serves poison?” they asked in amusement.

    Dec 24, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Wayfarers [OOC]

    Maggie is still not a fan of the plan. They're probably never gonna change that position, honestly. There's nothing Elias or anyone else could say that would make them do ...

    Dec 24, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Wayfarers

    Maggie shook their head. They didn't do this. This wasn't their kind of job. They didn't do moral dilemmas, they just took their money and offed the regular, human, target. ...

    Dec 24, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Blurred Identities [DT]

    My thoughts exactly.

    Dec 23, 2020


Vampires aren't real, but you know what is? And far more annoying? MOSQUITOS
— LadyMysterio