User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • Archive Re: The First Jungle

    Bobby followed closely behind Queenie as she stayed loosely with the group. The kid looked bad. Like they hadn't eaten in weeks, or brushed their hair properly, or even gotten ...

    Jan 8, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The First Jungle [DT]

    I do feel the need to specify that Bobby has stepped into the open at this point. He's fully visible and all that. Wouldn't have said a word otherwise. Though ...

    Jan 7, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The First Jungle [DT]

    She's a rich bitch. She can spot another rich bitch lookalike.

    Jan 7, 2021
  • Archive Re: The First Jungle

    That may as well happen, was the only thought Queenie spared toward the shapeshifting of the formerly well-dressed man, who now looked like some pretentious jerk who went to the ...

    Jan 7, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Blurred Identities [DT]

    Oh yea, I do remember that. Carter knows Queenies name, but James definitely doesn't

    Jan 5, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Blurred Identities [DT]

    James definitely didn't. I don't know about Carter tho.

    Jan 5, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Blurred Identities [DT]

    WAIT I think Queenie used the alias 'Elizabeth' for both Carter and James.

    Jan 5, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Blurred Identities [DT]

    Lol pretty much

    Jan 4, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Blurred Identities [DT]

    Queenie would've let them kill each other under any other circumstances, I promise. In this case, though, they're potentially valuable, and she doesn't have a large pool of allies to ...

    Jan 4, 2021
  • Archive Re: Blurred Identities

    "Keep that promise," Queenie warned, "or I'll snap your neck." With that, she released him and stepped back. "I see we've all returned to our bodies," she said with a ...

    Jan 4, 2021
  • Archive Re: An Invitation

    Daisy gave the table a wary look. It was a very pretty trap, but if that's what it was, what was to keep the one who set it from ensuring ...

    Jan 4, 2021
  • Archive Re: Blurred Identities

    Briar's body flickered away, and suddenly Queenie was herself again. Gods, Briar really is short. Before she could fully process the differences between her body and Briars, the man who ...

    Jan 4, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Apartment 309E [OOC]

    The post looks good mage!

    Jan 4, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The First Jungle [DT]

    Sounds good to me.

    Jan 3, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The First Jungle [DT]

    Finally got around to posting and doing those edits.

    Jan 3, 2021


"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"
— Albus Dumbledore