User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • OOC Archive Re: The Prologue [DT]

    I'm skimming tbh. Not really paying attention.

    Feb 10, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Prologue [DT]

    I...don't think I've ever met Amoku, but from your description, it sounds like he'd be pretty good for this rp. The fact that you use him pretty often could work ...

    Feb 9, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: If I Had a Heart OOC

    I don't know what to do with Eira tbh. You could have her tag along and just kill her off to establish the stakes or something. Have her get yoinked ...

    Feb 9, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: If I Had a Heart OOC

    I may have to jump out of this partially because Eira had a lil revampy and i can't write her in this old form because of major inconsistencies and also ...

    Feb 9, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Wayfarers

    Maggie choose that moment to speak up, wearily saying, "Well, usually the whole 'prison' thing lasts a few years. I'd approximate a life sentence in this case, if everything he ...

    Feb 2, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Prologue [DT]

    Dont' worry about the secrets too much. Honestly, the narrative won't surround the idea of them having secrets, it's just that any secrets they do happen to have will be ...

    Jan 31, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Prologue [DT]

    "...not to mention they very likely to start crushing hard on any attractive girl they run into" I feel the need to mention that Queenie is a 6' tall ballerina ...

    Jan 31, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Prologue [DT]

    Yea, if everyone could give a brief description of their character's personalities that would make the choice a lot easier for all of us. The character I plan to default ...

    Jan 31, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Prologue [DT]

    We've only got five writers so far, including myself, so I suppose we could take on one more. We may have to stop taking on writers after this tho, because ...

    Jan 29, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Prologue [DT]

    I'm not familiar with Nubia, what's she like? I'd like to pick a character of mine whom she might have a fun dynamic with, either a positive of negative one. ...

    Jan 28, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Prologue [DT]

    @TheRealEuphoria and @Magebird, welcome one and all!

    Jan 27, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Prologue [DT]

    Yeah, basically! Except your character will feel as though they belong here, they meant to come here, even if they can't really remember the trip, and even if their world ...

    Jan 27, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Prologue

    The chaotic pinging and clinking of arcade machines creates an undercurrent of sound that you feel as though you've been hearing for hours, though you could swear you just got ...

    Jan 27, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Prologue [DT]

    The characters you use for this RP will be used in the next RP as well, so choose wisely. I advise picking someone you think would have a decent dynamic ...

    Jan 27, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: If I Had a Heart OOC

    You can go ahead and post!

    Jan 24, 2021


I think that was when I began to realize that reputation isn't everything. I should focus less about how others perceive me and more about what makes me happy. Because, in the end, I have to live with myself.
— Seraphina