-
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them (Part 2)
Kivvien steered the cart in silence.
Jun 24, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them (Part 2)
"I don't punish my eyes for mis-seeing, nor do I know anyone who does."
Jun 23, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them (Part 2)
"And what do you learn from a beating? There is no benefit to violence in response to honest mistakes, ever. It only risks your health and the health of your ...
Jun 23, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them (Part 2)
"You deserved none of it."
Jun 23, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them (Part 2)
"Because that wretched man doesn't have the right to abuse anything with the ability to feel pain. If you don't want to stay with me so be it, but I ...
Jun 23, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them (Part 2)
Kivvien led the way quickly out to the cart, helping Hieronymus up into a nook where he could still see without being seen, casting notice-me-nots in his paranoia all the ...
Jun 23, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them (Part 2)
"It's just a stasis spell, it'll wear off in about an hour. Now, to the cart please."
Jun 22, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them (Part 2)
Kivvien added a temporary stasis spell on top. "Come one," he said, gesturing for Hieronymus to follow him out the door.
Jun 22, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them (Part 2)
He flexed his hand as he considered it. No one would believe the old man anyhow. Kivvien clenched his teeth and cast a counterspell to the ones he had cast ...
Jun 22, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them (Part 2)
Kivvien hesitated.
Jun 22, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them (Part 2)
Kivvien glanced up. He debated finishing him off. "We're leaving, now."
Jun 22, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them (Part 2)
"Of course not!" Kivvien was appalled at the suggestion, "Just, please, we have to leave now ."
Jun 22, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them (Part 2)
"Either transmutation or transference, I'll be able to get around the homunculus laws if we just successfully wipe out the demon hoard."
Jun 22, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them (Part 2)
"You can leave him, and you should. And I can, I can figure out how."
Jun 22, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them (Part 2)
"Just...just come with me. I'll get you a human body eventually, for now just come with me."
Jun 22, 2022
