User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • Archive Re: The Tavern

    Greed sat down at the bar and considered it. They hadn't been begged for anything in a long time. Not since their deal-making days. Though, technically, their deal-making days weren't ...

    Feb 13, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Tavern [OOC]

    I'm a tad confused. Greed dropped his phone in a pocket dimension, they didn't give it back. Does he have another phone?

    Feb 13, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Tavern

    Greed didn't answer that, just chuckled and shook their head. "You're welcome for not letting you choke on your own tongue. Have a nice life." Greed took out the phone ...

    Feb 13, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Tavern

    "I was serious about that one, darling. I'm what a few dimensions refer to as a demon. Can't break my word, even if I want to. But yes, go on, ...

    Feb 13, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Tavern

    "Ooo, it's confidential ," Greed rolled their eyes, "What if I promise to keep a secret?"

    Feb 13, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Tavern

    Greed snickered. "Sure. And what might those other reasons be?"

    Feb 13, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Tavern

    "Trying to figure out how dimensions work, hm, pretty boy?" Greed asked, straightening.

    Feb 13, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Tavern

    Greed rolled their eyes and leaned back on their heels. "Absolutely not."

    Feb 13, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Tavern [OOC]

    it's funny because Greed doesn't actually live in Hell. Well, they do, but it's just as much 'Heaven' as it is 'Hell'. They're the same place intermixed into the same ...

    Feb 13, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Tavern

    Greed glared. "Very funny."

    Feb 13, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Tavern

    "Waltz off to Hell," Greed said with a sarcastic grin and went back to tending to the man on the floor.

    Feb 12, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Tavern [OOC]

    Does this have the 16+ rating? I can't remember and the natural response for Greed here includes a swearword, so I need to know if I need to pg-ify it.

    Feb 12, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Tavern

    "Those things are entirely unrelated," Greed said tersely. It was just a...habit. Sloth's endless rambling rubbing off on Greed. Earworm words telling Greed to let the silly little time-dwellers live.

    Feb 12, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Tavern

    Greed leaned on the counter, slowly sipping at their drink, before finally chancing a glance back at the unconscious guy. He was convulsing on the floor, surrounded by a growing ...

    Feb 12, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Tavern

    Greed pocketed the phone and glared at the two who kept interrupting. "Don't you know it's rude to cut into other people's conversations?"

    Feb 12, 2021


Eating rice cakes satisfies that part of my brain that makes me want to eat styrofoam
— RangerofIthilien