-
Re: The Tavern
Greed snickered at Jennifer. "You're cute, darling, but James here was in the middle of negotiating for that little device. Besides, there's nothing you can offer me that I care ...
Feb 15, 2021 -
Re: The Wayfarers [OOC]
The last post in there is from Maggie so... Side note, Maggie and Kaz have very different perspectives on the murder industry.
Feb 15, 2021 -
Re: The Wayfarers
Maggie rolled their eyes. "Look at you. That orange isn't a fashion statement, and I doubt your son is all that proud to know his pops is wearing it. Once ...
Feb 15, 2021 -
Re: The Wayfarers
"You have a teenage son and you're still in the killing business?" It took Maggie a beat to realize they'd said that aloud.
Feb 15, 2021 -
Re: If I Had a Heart OOC
I have not been following along so sure, whatever's going on is probably fine.
Feb 14, 2021 -
Re: The Tavern
"I don't really care how much you need it darlin."
Feb 14, 2021 -
Re: The Tavern
Greed laughed at that. "Oh, is that what I'm meant to be worried about? Watch the sympathy pour off of me."
Feb 14, 2021 -
Re: The Tavern
Greed stared at him. "I'm not giving you your phone. As far as I'm concerned, it's my property now."
Feb 13, 2021 -
Re: The Tavern
Greed scoffed and got up. "Good luck contacting that friend of yours," they said to James, stretching. "I should head out. Got people to tempt or whatever it is you ...
Feb 13, 2021 -
Re: The Tavern
Greed rolled their eyes. James had apparently lost interest in getting his phone back. They signaled the barkeep for, what was this, their eighth drink? Their ninth? It hardly mattered. ...
Feb 13, 2021 -
Re: The Tavern
Greed's gaze followed Amoku even as they answered James. "Any information on these people I can get easily on my own. I hardly need your help with that."
Feb 13, 2021 -
Re: The Tavern
Greed placed their cup back on the bar and leaned forward on their elbows. "What sort of information do you think I want?"
Feb 13, 2021 -
Re: The Tavern [OOC]
I honestly don't know where anyone else is or what they're doing at this point, and it really doesn't make sense for Greed to go try to include them. I ...
Feb 13, 2021 -
Re: The Tavern
"You have until I finish this," Greed held up the drink the bartender had slid in front of them. It was a shame, really. It was almost a full pint, ...
Feb 13, 2021 -
Re: The Tavern
"Well, just a regular deal, with the added bonus that if you fail to keep your end, your soul is forfeit." Greed signaled for yet another drink. Hopefully this one ...
Feb 13, 2021
