User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • Archive Re: The Tavern

    Greed raised an eyebrow. "This place isn't meant to be an eternal home for, well, people like you."

    Mar 17, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Tavern

    Greed rolled their eyes. "You think I'm greedy just because I happen to be Greed?"

    Mar 17, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Tavern

    Greed huffed at the 'you hold back' comment. "I don't 'hold back' anything. I'm immortal, capable of moving between dimensions, among other things. My abilities do not translate into a ...

    Mar 16, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The First Jungle [DT]

    Y'all can go.

    Mar 15, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Tavern

    Greed hardly cared about the game as they tossed their knives, earning a score a little less than Ryo's. "It's exactly how I've always been," they answered between throwing the ...

    Mar 15, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Tavern

    Greed raised an eyebrow at the collection. They had to admit, the collection was lovely. Well-designed, with a wide enough range to not be a bore, and mobile as well! ...

    Mar 15, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Tavern [OOC]

    @5h4d0W, how do you pronounce Ryo's name btw? I can think of two ways it could possibly be pronounced and I wanna know if I've been saying it in my ...

    Mar 14, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Tavern

    Greed scanned Ryo. He looked human, but looks were often deceiving, especially with humans. Nowadays, nearly everyone looked human given the option, whether they were or not. It made sense, ...

    Mar 14, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Tavern

    Greed rolled their eyes and took up a seat next to Ryo at the bar. "Sure, close enough," they said to his guess about their identity. He wasn't technically wrong. ...

    Mar 14, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Tavern

    "I'm Greed," Greed said with a faux-smile, "Nice of you to finally ask." They stepped forward and pushed the gun away from them with their finger. "And you assume correctly. ...

    Mar 14, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Tavern

    Greed huffed and crossed their arms, awaiting the newest stranger's response. It was tedius, working around people who could so much as hold a candle to them as far as ...

    Mar 13, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Tavern

    Greed was hardly bothered by Jennifer stepping into the conversation. They eyed the bullet in her hand with veiled amusement. "Don't wanna waste your ammo," they repeated, "Right." They pushed ...

    Mar 13, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Tavern [OOC]

    So what you're saying is....James respawned

    Mar 12, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Tavern [OOC]

    That's all cool with me! Looking forward to meeting them.

    Mar 12, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Tavern

    Greed snickered, "Pull the trigger. Go on. I'm not that kinda being."

    Mar 12, 2021


guys i ate too much chicken and now im afraid i might give birth to a chicken
— hop