-
Re: The Wayfarers [OOC]
It's gonna take me a bit to write that post - personal stuff going on - so just wanted to remind y'all that Maggie's little side quest shouldn't detract from ...
Apr 13, 2021 -
Re: The Wayfarers [OOC]
Sounds good to me! I'll get to work on that post when I've got a spare few minutes.
Apr 11, 2021 -
Re: The Wayfarers [OOC]
Pretty sure what I meant there was that the 'monster' Maggie would meet wouldn't be part of the illusion that they're in. They would meet something related to who/what ever ...
Apr 11, 2021 -
Re: The Wayfarers [OOC]
"the group" has become everyone except Maggie, who has left. Whoever knows what's going on behind the scenes - I cannot remember and I don't want to bother to check ...
Apr 9, 2021 -
Re: The Wayfarers
Maggie, it seemed, had been relegated without their consent to a task that they were now obligated to do regardless of their own thoughts on the matter. As they watched ...
Apr 9, 2021 -
Re: The Wayfarers [OOC]
Maggie is thoroughly unhappy about not even having been given the chance to opt-out officially.
Mar 29, 2021 -
Re: The Wayfarers
Maggie hadn't had a chance to protest against being involved in this...hunt, would probably be the best word for it. There was not part of them that was willing to ...
Mar 29, 2021 -
Re: The First Jungle [DT]
Queens will call out whomever she pleases.
Mar 29, 2021 -
Re: The Undead Infection [OOC]
Love the fact that this concept came back after that one time Connery was a ghost. That is all, wish this hadn't appeared and filled up while I was at ...
Mar 19, 2021 -
Re: The First Jungle
"Or we could work on setting up a trap for the harpy so when our friend who ran off comes back with the bait they'll be a place to put ...
Mar 19, 2021 -
Re: The First Jungle [DT]
Good, we could all use it.
Mar 18, 2021 -
Re: The First Jungle [DT]
Tarkin, the only plot progressor in the party.
Mar 18, 2021 -
Re: The First Jungle [DT]
Queenie has made a suggestion that will hopefully spur things into a scene change here soon. I suggest skipping over a little bit of time here and there to speed ...
Mar 18, 2021 -
Re: The First Jungle
Queenie raised an eyebrow at the term 'shapeshifter'. Was this all a prank? Some kind of sick game someone was playing on Queenie, and, evidently, Bobby as well - something ...
Mar 18, 2021 -
Re: The Tavern
"Yeah, I'm sure you would miss it dearly," Greed said sarcastically. They hardly cared what this guy did. It was probably possible for him to stay here eternally, just not ...
Mar 17, 2021
