User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • OOC Archive Re: The Wayfarers [OOC]

    Oh. if anyone goes behind the 'raw materials' curtain, please chat with me first

    May 31, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Gallery OOC

    Welcome to the out of character discussion for The Gallery! the RP -

    May 31, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Gallery

    The Gallery Today was special. A day of decisions. Some big choice weighs on your shoulders, spinning in your mind until you lose your footing. However, the floor onto which ...

    May 31, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Wayfarers

    Maggie had nearly forgotten this was an illusion. Careful hands wielding familiar tools like extensions of themselves widdled stone into shapes anew. Maggie was against power tools. Or, they were ...

    May 31, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Wayfarers [OOC]

    I suppose the next post is mine then, let y'all know what Maggie has been up to and what to write up for your character's first posts in this new ...

    May 24, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Wayfarers [OOC]

    You guys will see why it would be such an incredibly bad idea for Maggie to be there once a couple things are revealed lol.

    May 4, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Wayfarers [OOC]

    Well Maggie isn't there so maybe one of the NPCs can give Kaz a checkup

    May 3, 2021
  • Roleplay Lounge Re: RP Brainstorming

    Alright sweet! It'll be nice to have such a thread.

    Apr 29, 2021
  • Roleplay Lounge Re: RP Brainstorming

    I'm not entirely sure how it would work, though. Maybe insert the characters into an actual game of clue, like, the clue story. Each character would be wardrobed and addressed ...

    Apr 29, 2021
  • Roleplay Lounge Re: RP Brainstorming

    I have no idea how it would be executed but I really want to do a murder-mystery style rp somehow. Like, one of the players is the killer and everyone ...

    Apr 29, 2021
  • Roleplay Lounge Re: RP Brainstorming

    Expanding on @Magebird 's #5. Maybe something inspired by Disney's Atlantis movie? Or an rp where all the non-aquatic characters get turned into mermaids (which don't have to be the ...

    Apr 29, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Wayfarers [OOC]

    Been a few days, so here's a poke for this rp

    Apr 28, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Wayfarers [OOC]

    Post posted postily, sorry for the wait!

    Apr 16, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Wayfarers

    As Maggie walked, the farm stretched out before them. The chattering of the others, hushed comforting of the inexperienced hunter. Maggie was never the comforting type anyway. Like hugging a ...

    Apr 16, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Wayfarers [OOC]

    Like the way this is working out. The others have the final confrontation - which Maggie would have derailed - while Maggie gets some vital clues. I think they should ...

    Apr 16, 2021


/I think, today,/ he thought back, /the important fact is that I don't/ need /to be better than him. He can just be a person. And I... I can just be one too./
— Adolin (Wind and Truth by Brandon Sanderson)