User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Wayfarers

    "Just leave the illusion," Maggie said, exasperated.

    Jul 12, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Wayfarers

    Maggie shook their head. "No, it didn't." This place wasn't for strangers. They had to get out.

    Jul 11, 2021
  • Archive Re: Befriending the Enemy

    Sugar Sugar's face brightened and they waved, "Hi!" "Are you typically..." Sugar's yet-unnamed companion tried to find a word, "...Deceased?" Sugar raised an eyebrow. That was a very...human way of ...

    Jul 9, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Befriending the Enemy [OOC]

    @Magebird, the aura is only added to by thing that the character theirself is actively trying to keep secret, not just by stuff people don't know about them. Though the ...

    Jul 9, 2021
  • Archive Re: Befriending the Enemy

    Sugar: Pictured below, Sugar is of indeterminate age with a chalky, but surprisingly loud voice when mixed with appropriate enthusiasm. Raziel: Pictured below, Raz is a fallen angel whose wings, ...

    Jul 9, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Befriending the Enemy [OOC]

    Throwing the descriptions here before I write the post. It took a while because I couldn't resist throwing together a proper drawing of my already-technically-a-zombie character. Sugar: Pictured below

    Jul 9, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Befriending the Enemy [OOC]

    Wonderful, the character shall be added, looking like a living corpse that had been in the process of being reclaimed by the earth before they just got up and walked ...

    Jul 8, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Befriending the Enemy [OOC]

    I need to know what the effect of adding a character who already looks undead would be? Like, a character with a huge hole in their chest with greenery seemingly ...

    Jul 8, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Befriending the Enemy [OOC]

    Thanks for the tag! I'll write up some profiles for my characters after work today. Dumgeonmaster loves roleplays

    Jul 8, 2021
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Headquarters OOC

    Hey, I don't have a lot of time rn but I'm excited that this is happening!

    Jul 1, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Kingdom Hearts: The RP [OOC]

    Good thing Kate and Baba are immune to blunt force trauma.

    Jun 28, 2021
  • Roleplay Lounge Re: RP Brainstorming

    MMy only big question is what genre and tech should we use? High fantasy w/ steampunk? Sci-fi with Post-Modern Tech? Star Wars-esque universe with advanced futuristic tech? Etc. Personally, I ...

    Jun 28, 2021
  • Roleplay Lounge Re: RP Brainstorming

    I was thinking it would center more around a few key players in each nation rather than the nations as a whole, just because I think that fits the RP ...

    Jun 27, 2021
  • Roleplay Lounge Re: RP Brainstorming

    There is no such thing as RP over-complication when dealing with a project like this XD I hadn't thought about having multiple RPs going on within one world-- that's very ...

    Jun 27, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Soul's Blight [OOC]

    Can comfirm, I am a little too busy to hop back on this. Restart without me, I'll probably be following along.

    Jun 26, 2021


You wanna get nuts? Let's get nuts.
— LEGO Batman