User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • OOC Archive Re: The Wayfarers [OOC]

    I'll wait for her reply before posting!

    Jul 26, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Wayfarers [OOC]

    I see, thanks for clearing that up! Does anyone else want to get a reaction post in or do you guys want me to post next?

    Jul 25, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Wayfarers [OOC]

    I find it funny that the greek god doesn't think directly of the greek myth. I'm still unsure if the entire greek mythos is true in Hades' world or if ...

    Jul 25, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Wayfarers [OOC]

    Take your time Mage, I hope that writer's block clears up for you!

    Jul 24, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Wayfarers [OOC]

    depends where he looks tbh. He should be fine.

    Jul 22, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Wayfarers [OOC]

    Elias will see some shit then.

    Jul 22, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Wayfarers [OOC]

    I'm gonna let y'all get through your reactions before I continue unless someone wants to skip their reaction. I think it's been a while since Mage posted especially?

    Jul 22, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Wayfarers [OOC]

    And so Maggie's secrets begin to crumble.

    Jul 22, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Wayfarers

    Maggie grit their teeth. "You do not get to invade my privacy and turn it around on me, got it ?" They didn't wait for an answer, stalking across the ...

    Jul 22, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Wayfarers

    Rage boiled quietly in Maggie's chest. With surprising strength, they grabbed Elias by the arm and dragged him back toward the curtain. They shoved Kaz out and tossed Elias onto ...

    Jul 22, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Wayfarers

    Maggie froze. Outwardly, they kept up a calm facade. With a sigh, they motioned for everyone else to stay while they went behind the curtain. They looked around, the creeping ...

    Jul 20, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Wayfarers [OOC]

    I think now is a valid time for a double post. T'was a good post.

    Jul 20, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Wayfarers [OOC]

    Enclosed in the spoiler is a really bland, not at all prose-y description of what's behind the curtain because I can't brain words right now. Maggie won't have noticed him ...

    Jul 16, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Wayfarers [OOC]

    Well Maggie is going to keep pushing them to leave. Though things might change a little if someone stumbles past that curtain dividing the room.

    Jul 14, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Wayfarers

    Maggie's hands faltered on her work. "Don't let it see you then," they said dismissively. Having them here felt like danger. They were intruders in a secret space. If they ...

    Jul 12, 2021


That awkward moment when you jump out a window because your friend jumped out a window, then you remember that your other friend can fly.
— Rick Riordan, The Ship of the Dead