User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • Archive Re: Guilty Party

    "The ability to resign, and eventually to retire, is a right you are entitled to use," Abigor answered. Retirement. Harper raised her eyebrows at that. That was a long way ...

    Dec 24, 2021
  • Archive Re: Guilty Party

    Abigor went on with his pitch, "The policing of the dimensions by the guilty therein is an invaluable resource for any demon lord, and I would be humbled if any ...

    Dec 22, 2021
  • Archive Re: Guilty Party

    Harper's eyes went wide with excitement. A flood of questions bubbled up to the tip of her tongue, and just before they spilled, a voice boomed over the assembled crowd. ...

    Dec 21, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Wayfarers

    This was pointless. It wasn't like they'd done anything wrong - Shit . "I'm a bad person, aren't I," they muttered. And, just like that, the fog came for them ...

    Dec 20, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Blocky Bridge Between Worlds [OOC]

    I'm fine with Chud trying to punch a tree! It will be a little while before I get a post up anyway.

    Dec 20, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Wayfarers

    "Well, I'm not going to waste them," Maggie shrugged.

    Dec 20, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Wayfarers

    He was stupid. "I turn people to stone, moron," Maggie snapped.

    Dec 20, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Blocky Bridge Between Worlds [OOC]

    Daisy would grab a stick and immediately go to whack the thing. Just saying.

    Dec 19, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Wayfarers

    Maggie rolled their eyes. How dense was this kid? "I make people disappear for money," they said condescendingly, "These were the people on my little hit list." They tilted their ...

    Dec 19, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Wayfarers

    Maggie shrugged. "I don't have to explain myself to you." They were guilty. More guilty than Maggie could ever be. Every one of them had earned a place on their ...

    Dec 19, 2021
  • Archive Re: Guilty Party

    Harper perked up. "Are you a crossroads demon? Oh , I've always wanted to meet a crossroads demon!" She could have summoned one any time, there was a perfectly good ...

    Dec 19, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Wayfarers

    Maggie crossed their arms. "They were targets. Technically they were never dead."

    Dec 19, 2021
  • Archive Re: Guilty Party

    "Your jobs?' Harper inquired. She wracked her brain for jobs that could lead to one doing illegal things. Assassin, obviously, but it sounded more like she was some kind of ...

    Dec 19, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Guilty Party [OOC]

    For some reason it didn't even occur to me that Harper's demonology knowledge might be helpful in this situation until this last post lol Also, do you guys wanna make ...

    Dec 18, 2021
  • Archive Re: Guilty Party

    "Great!" Harper tipped the bottle into her mouth and let the liquid flow down her throat, relishing the familiar burn. A sixth of the bottle later, she turned her attention ...

    Dec 18, 2021


Properly trained, a man can be dog's best friend.
— Corey Ford