User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • OOC Archive Re: HQ: Atlas Rising [OOC]

    This is Art a shapeshifting, gothy boy in his mid-twenties. He's fairly quiet, a computer nerd, tends to babble when he's uncomfortable though. He's a bit awkward, very professional, and ...

    Jan 4, 2022
  • Archive Re: Guilty Party

    Harper rolled her eyes. "I'm off to accept that job offer," she threw her words flippantly over her should as she was swallowed by the crowd. It didn't take long ...

    Jan 3, 2022
  • Archive Re: Guilty Party

    Harper shugged, unbothered. "It's a valid question."

    Jan 3, 2022
  • Archive Re: Guilty Party

    "Well some people reject the change, especially if their body isn't accustomed to magic. Magicians, ironically, basically always survive just to end up dead in someone's fireplace. Tragic really. Wait

    Jan 3, 2022
  • Archive Re: Guilty Party

    "Oh, well vampires are pretty rare where I'm from. Usually, they die before they transform fully, and there's a pretty high suicide rate for young magicians who get turned. I ...

    Jan 3, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: HQ: Atlas Rising [OOC]

    I'll have a character soon!

    Jan 3, 2022
  • Archive Re: Guilty Party

    "Oh no, vampires are something different. I don't actually think I've ever met a vampire before," Harper chirped happily.

    Jan 2, 2022
  • OOC Archive Re: HQ: Atlas Rising [OOC]

    Same here lol

    Jan 2, 2022
  • Archive Re: Guilty Party

    "I could help you find out," Harper said excitedly, "We could figure out how spells and rituals from my world work in yours!" Theories spun wildly through her head. Would ...

    Jan 2, 2022
  • Archive Re: Guilty Party

    Harper wished she had her Grimoire. This had to be written down. She cocked her head to the side. "So, we're from different realities, like Abigor said. Where I'm from, ...

    Jan 2, 2022
  • Archive Re: Guilty Party

    "Harper," Harper said, sticking her hand out for Kay to shake. "How were you formed by the way? Natural born or abomination"

    Dec 30, 2021
  • Archive Re: Guilty Party

    Harper watched Abigor across the room as he descended from the stage and began to mingle with the crowd.

    Dec 30, 2021
  • Archive Re: Guilty Party

    Harper looked Noah over. "Well, I think I could do it. Could be fun."

    Dec 30, 2021
  • Archive Re: Guilty Party

    Abigor continued to prattle on about benefits, retirement plans and such, Harper stopped listening about halfway through, deciding instead to indulge in the snack table until Abigor announced that the

    Dec 24, 2021
  • Archive Re: Guilty Party

    "Well, the specifics depend on the specific skill sets of the teams I employ, and much of it is quite discreet, but the primary purpose of the teams will be ...

    Dec 24, 2021


You're a hairy, wizard!
— EllieMae