-
Re: Deadly [OOC]
@AlmostImmortal , she's been added to the first post of the OOC!
Jun 28, 2022 -
Re: Deadly [OOC]
Whatever you're comfortable with so long as it's got the basics! If you want to have some character reveals or anything, you can choose to omit those details from the ...
Jun 28, 2022 -
Re: Deadly [OOC]
As you guys have plot/character ideas do feel free to drop em here! We're all happy to workshop it seems.
Jun 28, 2022 -
Re: Deadly [OOC]
Like, the Adlers' top assassin turns up dead, they think it was the Castons because obviously but it was actually a third group working to undermine everyone and gain control ...
Jun 28, 2022 -
Re: Deadly [OOC]
They're having a power struggle over something, I'm thinking some area of terf, or one side slighted the other somehow. I'm not positive but they ARE explicitly at war at ...
Jun 28, 2022 -
Re: Deadly [OOC]
I do agree with the prohibition thing, and that could help build a plot around, but it was never part of the initial idea so I'll have to consider it ...
Jun 28, 2022 -
Re: Deadly [OOC]
No? Unless you guys really want it, this takes place in an alternate universe, removed from ours, so I was never intending for prohibition to be a thing here.
Jun 28, 2022 -
Re: Deadly [OOC]
Okay, going down the list of questions: The Adler family controls the more 'high end' side of town, and are more known for controlling the local police and politicians, but ...
Jun 28, 2022 -
Re: Deadly [OOC]
That's a pretty perfect amount of magic for the setting, so go for it! Do you want her to be part of one of the crime families, and if so ...
Jun 28, 2022 -
Re: Deadly [OOC]
I'd prefer any magic to be mild and kinda weak, nothing really all that powerful at all. As for the plot, it honestly depends on the characters people want to ...
Jun 28, 2022 -
Re: Deadly [OOC]
@AlmostImmortal right here! I shall join in scheming tomorrow but please do drop any initial character ideas (or other plot/setting ideas for that matter, I'm down to build the setting ...
Jun 28, 2022 -
Re: Deadly [OOC]
Ah so you're in, welcome Sebs.
Jun 27, 2022 -
Re: Deadly
The city of Roxwood has a well-earned reputation for its criminal underbelly. The smog-choked air provides cover for petty thieves, crowded streets at midday a feast for pickpockets. Banks and ...
Jun 27, 2022 -
Re: Deadly [OOC]
The out-of-character discussion, please scheme to your heart's content! The RP: The Characters: @AlmostImmortal Name: Malvis Adler Age: 25 Height: Usually around 5'8" or 1.72 metres. Eye colour: Her l
Jun 27, 2022 -
Re: The Hand That Mocked Them (Part 2)
"It's not something that can wait."
Jun 27, 2022
