User avatar

Technophobic

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Villain contest entry

    Thank you, both of you :) I joined this site to learn and prepare so your constructive critisimn was great. I wrote this on my iPod and the spell check ...

    Jul 4, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Villain contest entry

    "Please, I-" Whack! Tousled strands of bleached hair whirled around the girl's tear-soaked face as Hubert smashed her head back against the cool, stone gray wall of the underground parking ...

    Jul 4, 2011


For a short space of time I remained at the window watching the pallid lightnings that played above Mont Blanc and listening to the rushing of the Arve, which pursued its noise way beneath. The same lulling sounds acted as a lullaby to my too keen sensations; when I placed my head upon my pillow, sleep crept over me; I felt it as it came and blessed the giver of oblivion.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein