User avatar

Teardrop_on_the_fire

  • Other Poetry Re: Violin-Fiddle

    For me it was sort of strange, but I liked it very much. For a title...maybe something like "Playing Heart Strings", "Heart's Song", something like that(?)

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Senseless

    Wow, dark and real on several levels, (I can hear Birthday Massacre singing it). I love it. In places it sort of hic-uped on me, but the flow is brought ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Spider

    The flow of it was a tad choppy for me, but I liked it very much as it went on because; one, I LOVE writing, two, I love creepy analogies ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: N/A

    N/A

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: N/A

    Ooh, very nice. The year that I was so looking forward to, mutated into a fight for my life and for the life of others around me, and I found ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Holiday Madness

    I love the first one with the icicles, I really wish I had an eye for angles like that. You really made the icicles seem like a striking border to ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: N/A

    N/A

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Christmas Eve

    A fun new way to sing to the old German tune. I like how you took an already existing tune and changed the words to give the still same happy ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Drowning in the Liquor

    Again, I'm going to cry. I only have praise for the song, I loved it and I could see her moaning next to an empty bottle, sad and depressed. It ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Blue Eyed Boy

    I almost cried. A few typos: "Chorus: Bleu eyed boy I can't help but stare at you boy I dosen't seem fair " BLUE, not Bleu "You leave me falling ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: je souhaite

    I loved the way you put both love and death, don't we all want one or the other? The way you ended it at first caught me, because you won't ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Don't Fret

    I loved the way you put this, the narrator voice was so real and believible it was in my head and I felt as if I was the girl. It ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: N/A

    Tell me if it was real enough

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: N/A

    N/A.

    Jan 2, 2009


"And what is the use of a book," thought Alice, "without pictures or conversations?"
— Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland