User avatar

Teardrop

  • Archive Re: Extinction

    Okay, so this is my first storybook, well actually creating one. So.. here it goes! :shock: Plot: It is the year of 2025. The scientists were excited to announce their ...

    Mar 24, 2011
  • Archive Re: Survive Them - Started, Accepting

    I was wondering, would I still be able to join? If not, that's okay! :)

    Mar 23, 2011
  • Archive Re: Two Spirits, One goal[accepting]

    Profile: Teardrop Name: Monica Good half or bad half?: good half Age(14-20): 15 appearance: Tall and slim, blond hair, and dark eyes. : ) emohair.jpg strong points: Runs fast on ...

    Feb 18, 2011
  • Archive Re: Two Spirits, One goal[accepting]

    I'll join!!

    Jan 26, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Runaways (Accepting Characters)

    Cozete In the wind, I pulled my knees to my chest and pulled my hands in my sweatshirt. I could barely keep my eyes open, and so eventually drowsiness swept ...

    Nov 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Runaways (Accepting Characters)

    Cozete I watched them intently out of pure bordom. After a while with the group, it had gotten pretty "same old, same old" We'd been on the run from the ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Runaways (Accepting Characters)

    Cozete ( If it's alright... ) I pulled the hood of my sweatshirt over my ears and slipped in the earphones. I pressed the power button, the machine had heated ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Runaways (Accepting Characters)

    NAME: Cozete Marie Baker GENDER: Female AGE: 16 APPEARANCE: Tall and slim. She has long curly blonde locks of hair and a slightly tan complexion. The tips of her hair ...

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Children of Gods

    Aww, I'm sorry I don't think I'm gonna have enough time... sorry!

    Nov 10, 2010


Y'know, sometimes a family is a mutant superhuman clown with cartoony powers, a hyperactive shapeshifter created in a lab, the ghost of an artificially created being who only exists for exposition, a cat who is an eldritch god for some reason, and an emo guy who doesn't canonically exist
— GengarIsBestBoy