User avatar

Teardrop

  • Archive Re: Extinction

    Cassie Across the street, I spotted a small forest, a couple trees were torn down, but it seemed to be deserted as of right now. "How about the forest?" I ...

    Apr 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: Extinction

    Cassie I froze where I was, standing just a few feet away from the dinosaur that had crashed through the window, causing the glass to shatter. A piece of glass ...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Archive Re: Extinction

    Cassie The flash of the camera snapped me back to reality. All I could think about was my mom, and my brother in Hawaii. Could they have reached Hawaii, or ...

    Apr 2, 2011
  • Archive Re: Survive Them - Started, Accepting

    I'm really sorry, I'm on vacation from school now, and my family has a lot of plans so I probobly won't have a lot of time. So, just wanted to ...

    Apr 2, 2011
  • Archive Re: Extinction

    Cassie "Um, yeah, I guess." I took the phone, taking a deep breath, and dialing my mom's cell phone number. Half of me wanted to put down the phone, realizing ...

    Apr 1, 2011
  • Archive Re: Extinction

    Okay, so my guess would be that the first thing they would do, after running, would be to try and find/ and or contact their families. By the way, here's ...

    Apr 1, 2011
  • Archive Re: Extinction

    Cassie The plane jerked to a stop, throwing me into the seat in front of me. The other seven people on the plane were shouting questions in panic. I clutched ...

    Apr 1, 2011
  • Archive Re: Extinction

    Sorry about not getting back, I had to write a play with a friend for school and was getting that ready. Yeah, go ahead, whoever wants to start go ahead! ...

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Archive Re: Survive Them - Started, Accepting

    Danyel Cruz I woke up on cold concrete. I bolted upright, and scanned the room. People I didn't reconize were wandering around aimlessly. Curious of what I was sitting on, ...

    Mar 29, 2011
  • Archive Re: Extinction

    I guess we're pretty full, we'll start when BrooklynWriter finishes.

    Mar 29, 2011
  • Archive Re: Extinction

    ahaha thanks for joining!

    Mar 28, 2011
  • Archive Re: Extinction

    Awesome, thanks!

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Archive Re: Extinction

    Nice profiles guys, thanks for joining!

    Mar 26, 2011
  • Archive Re: Extinction

    Will finish later. Name: Cassie ( Cassandra, prefers Cassie ) Age: 17 History: Cassie was home-schooled her whole life, and lived with her mom after her dad left when she ...

    Mar 24, 2011
  • Archive Re: Survive Them - Started, Accepting

    Name: Danyel Cruz Age: 16 Gender: Female Appearance/Picture: 65r45678908765.jpg Personality: Danyel is soft spoken, and doesn't like socializing. Sometimes is afraid to speak up, or follow her instinc

    Mar 24, 2011


The heavens laugh with you in your jubilee; my heart is at your festival.
— William Shakespeare