User avatar

Teardrop

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Death

    Thank you much!! I'll get around to editing today or tomorrow... :) Thanks again!

    Mar 21, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to right now?

    Cassie by Flyleaf :)

    Mar 19, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Death

    Alrighty, thank you!

    Mar 19, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Death

    Thank you so much! :)

    Mar 19, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: bound

    Hi! Teardrop here! First of all, I thought this was interesting, and has potential, but needs a lot of detail and editing. : ) I sat on a park bench ...

    Mar 19, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: gone

    Hey! Teardrop here. First of all, I liked this, but I thought it could use a little work. I am the forest and you are the trees. Now you are ...

    Mar 19, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Death

    Thank you! I haven't wrote more, I intended it to end there I guess but if you want, I guess I can think of a part two. : )

    Mar 19, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Death

    Hi! Well, I got this idea, and wrote this in about 10 minutes at the most, so it's pretty short and crappy. Anyway, I hope you enjoy, and understand. Thank ...

    Mar 19, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: As if I Never Existed

    Hi. I just wanted to say this is really amazing. The message was powerful, and the emotions grabbed me. I almost started crying when I read this, I can really ...

    Mar 18, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to right now?

    The Mortician's Daughter by Black Veil Brides

    Mar 18, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to right now?

    Just finished Sorrow by Flyleaf, now i'm listening to Diamonds by Breathe Carolina. = )

    Mar 18, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Allegra Prologue/Chp. 1

    Thank you! See, I wrote this in five minutes, so yeah it's pretty messed up. : )

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Allegra Prologue/Chp. 1

    I decided to rewrite this a few days ago, and since it's free literary day, I thought I might as well post it to get a few reviews, so it's ...

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Other Re: Prompts

    Hi! Teardrop here. First of all, these are all really sweet! I loved the one with the gifts. I thought that you could have added more details, but I thought ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I Was There

    Hi! Teardrop here! First of all, wow. This was really original and beautiful. I couldn't find anything, but I thought that you could have explained the reason they're fighting or ...

    Mar 12, 2011


No spring nor summer beauty hath such grace as I have seen in one autumnal face.
— John Donne