User avatar

Teardrop

  • Archive Re: Extinction

    Okay, so my guess would be that the first thing they would do, after running, would be to try and find/ and or contact their families. By the way, here's ...

    Apr 1, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Extinction DT

    ^_^ Alrighty, instead of discussing in the storybook thread, I decided to make this to figure out where the storybook is going. Thanks. SB Thread-

    Apr 1, 2011
  • Archive Re: Extinction

    Cassie The plane jerked to a stop, throwing me into the seat in front of me. The other seven people on the plane were shouting questions in panic. I clutched ...

    Apr 1, 2011
  • Archive Re: Extinction

    Sorry about not getting back, I had to write a play with a friend for school and was getting that ready. Yeah, go ahead, whoever wants to start go ahead! ...

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to right now?

    Finished Stay Away From My Friends ~ Pierce the Veil. Movin' on to Chemical Kids And Mechanical Brides, Pierce the Veil. ( My ipod is set on artist... : )

    Mar 30, 2011
  • Archive Re: Survive Them - Started, Accepting

    Danyel Cruz I woke up on cold concrete. I bolted upright, and scanned the room. People I didn't reconize were wandering around aimlessly. Curious of what I was sitting on, ...

    Mar 29, 2011
  • Archive Re: Extinction

    I guess we're pretty full, we'll start when BrooklynWriter finishes.

    Mar 29, 2011
  • Archive Re: Extinction

    ahaha thanks for joining!

    Mar 28, 2011
  • Archive Re: Extinction

    Awesome, thanks!

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Poseidon

    Hey! Teardrop here to review, as requested. First of all, I really enjoyed this. I thought you could have described the character's purpose for being there more. Also, try and ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Archive Re: Extinction

    Nice profiles guys, thanks for joining!

    Mar 26, 2011
  • Archive Re: Extinction

    Will finish later. Name: Cassie ( Cassandra, prefers Cassie ) Age: 17 History: Cassie was home-schooled her whole life, and lived with her mom after her dad left when she ...

    Mar 24, 2011
  • Archive Re: Survive Them - Started, Accepting

    Name: Danyel Cruz Age: 16 Gender: Female Appearance/Picture: 65r45678908765.jpg Personality: Danyel is soft spoken, and doesn't like socializing. Sometimes is afraid to speak up, or follow her instinc

    Mar 24, 2011
  • Archive Re: Extinction

    Okay, so this is my first storybook, well actually creating one. So.. here it goes! :shock: Plot: It is the year of 2025. The scientists were excited to announce their ...

    Mar 24, 2011
  • Archive Re: Survive Them - Started, Accepting

    I was wondering, would I still be able to join? If not, that's okay! :)

    Mar 23, 2011


The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma.
— Patrick Star