User avatar

Teardrop

  • Art & Photography Re: Shayne And Eevee

    ^_^ Yeah... sorry. Thanks for the review, I appreciate it!

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Shayne And Eevee

    ^_^ Thanks!

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Shayne And Eevee

    -Deleted-

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Archive Re: Extinction

    Cassie I froze where I was, standing just a few feet away from the dinosaur that had crashed through the window, causing the glass to shatter. A piece of glass ...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Extinction DT

    Oh, and BrooklynWriter sent me a PM, and she's joining the storybook. ^_^

    Apr 5, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Extinction DT

    Okay, so where should they run off to next? Cassie's bleeding... not sure what to do with that. ^.^

    Apr 5, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Teardrop's Attempt At Poetry

    3. Broken Bottles The bottle flies aimlessly through the air, shattering like my hope, He doesn't know that this isn't fair. His life like a sinking boat. It is hard ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Teardrop's Attempt At Poetry

    "Come one, come all, you're just in time to witness my first breakdown." - All Time Low Hi. This is my attempt at NaPo. I tried it last year. To ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Archive Re: Extinction

    Cassie The flash of the camera snapped me back to reality. All I could think about was my mom, and my brother in Hawaii. Could they have reached Hawaii, or ...

    Apr 2, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Extinction DT

    Another animal maybe? Just an idea. ^_^

    Apr 2, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Extinction DT

    I'm really sorry, I'm on vacation from school now, and my family has a lot of plans so I probobly won't have a lot of time. Just wanted to let ...

    Apr 2, 2011
  • Archive Re: Survive Them - Started, Accepting

    I'm really sorry, I'm on vacation from school now, and my family has a lot of plans so I probobly won't have a lot of time. So, just wanted to ...

    Apr 2, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Extinction DT

    Yeah. I mentioned her, I guess.

    Apr 1, 2011
  • Archive Re: Extinction

    Cassie "Um, yeah, I guess." I took the phone, taking a deep breath, and dialing my mom's cell phone number. Half of me wanted to put down the phone, realizing ...

    Apr 1, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Extinction DT

    Well, I guess they got to a hotel and are trying to contact family members now.

    Apr 1, 2011


If you want to make enemies, try to change something.
— Woodrow Wilson