User avatar

Teardrop

  • Fanfiction Novels Re: I Am The Mockingjay ( Second Chapter )

    Hi! Teardrop here! First of all, I think you really need to divide this up into more paragraphs. When you start dialogue, when a new person talks, you make a ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Closest Reason (working title) Chapter Three

    Hey, Teardrop here! My nitpicks, and details are in the spoiler. Mistakes are highlighted in red! Comments are in bold! Three A Small Blue Book Heavy breathing and a crash ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Camilla Snow White

    Hey, I'm Teardrop and I'll be reviewing this today. First of all, I thought this was interesting, and a good start to a novel. As the air of the afternoon ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just Joined

    Hi! Welcome to YWS, I'm Teardrop! You like horror? I love horror, whatever I write happens to come out as somewhat like horror, or something like that. It's my favorite ...

    Apr 29, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Teardrop's Attempt At Poetry

    15. As days and nights passed, I knew that this wouldn't last, us being together. I see the way you smile, I know it's going to be a while, Until ...

    Apr 28, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Teardrop's Attempt At Poetry

    11. Note: It's like A Haiku or something! XD Can we stop a while, until the blade is dropped, And I'll show a smile? 12. Dear Me, Sometimes I find ...

    Apr 25, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Origins of Fantasy prequel+Chpt 1

    Hey, Teardrop here! Okay, this really lacks emotion. Also, you need punctuation in it when people speak. Here's the nitpicks, added stuff and corrections in red . Hey guys. this ...

    Apr 23, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: French Teacher from Hell

    Hey, Teardrop here! First of all, this coud have used punctuation and capitilization. Also, it could have been divided into stanzas, with ellaboration. as heartful as the tin man Would ...

    Apr 23, 2011
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Second Quell [ 1 ]

    Woah I wrote this a long time ago, I've forgotten about it. ^__^ Thanks for the review!!

    Apr 23, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Niki

    Hey, Teardrop here! First of all, nice poem and I'm so sorry for your loss! :( I think you might want to add punctuation to your poem. . It's short, ...

    Apr 23, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Extinction DT

    Mhmm... ^.^

    Apr 21, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Teardrop's Attempt At Poetry

    --I need to update this. ^.^ 6. Just Fine I've let you know, I've stuck around, I've fallen far behind. That pain I needed, That bliss I fought, has been ...

    Apr 16, 2011
  • Archive Re: Extinction

    Cassie Across the street, I spotted a small forest, a couple trees were torn down, but it seemed to be deserted as of right now. "How about the forest?" I ...

    Apr 12, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Extinction DT

    Cool. Where are we going next, for shelter? ^_^

    Apr 6, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Teardrop's Attempt At Poetry

    4. The Darkest Way Why do we chase after the hardest things to hold on to, Is it the smile? The laugh? The eyes? Or is it something different dark ...

    Apr 6, 2011


I can't understand why people are frightened by new ideas. I'm frightened of old ones.
— John Cage