User avatar

Teardrop

  • Lyrics Re: Why?

    Hi! First of all, what I saw in my head was a couple that have been friends since they were little, they have a baby, but the father is abusive. ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Allegra Prologue/Chp. 1

    Thanks, and no it's not to harsh! Also, incase you were wondering why there's woods in New York, since New York usually is like thought of as a big city, ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: YWS Flyer: The Jag Edition

    That's so cool and creative! I want that poster, just sayin' ^_^

    May 2, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Edge of Insanity

    I liked this a lot! I think you definatly have a talent for writing lyrics. I thought the song could have had more flow to it, sometimes you can get ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, I'm Vyper.

    Welcome to YWS! I'm Teardrop!! Sounds like you'll fit in just fine here! I love "Dark" Fantasy XD I can't wait to read what you have or will be posting!! ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, privet!

    Hi! Welcome to YWS! I'm Teardrop! If you haven't already you should check out storybooks, they're really fun to participate in. :smt003 I'm sure you'll fit in perfectly here! I ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Well Hello There :)

    Hi Jazz! Welcome to YWS! I'm Teardrop! But a lot of people call me Tear, or you can call me Kenzie, or whatever you want! :smt003 I love literature and ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Cruel Eyes Ch-2

    Hey, Teardrop here! First of all, you should check this article out about punctuation within dialogue. "Your not. You are dead." He said as if reading my mind. I stared ...

    May 1, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Dream Walker Chapter One

    Hey, Teardrop here to review this chapter! Okay, so yeah this is super short! XD I suggest trying not to use a lot of fragments like the few below: I ...

    May 1, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter Four

    First of all, I thought this was very well written! I like your style of writing, and I enjoyed reading! I love the different variety of words as well! Their ...

    May 1, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Confession Is Good For The Soul ( Final Part)

    Hi! Teardrop here! First of all, I didn't think the oversized text was nessesary, but oh well. Anyway, I think you could have added more detail, and more raw emotion ...

    May 1, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Teardrop's Reviews ( Accepting )

    GrenadeCatcher- Thanks! Same here! Also guys, I haven't been checking this in a while, I'm sorry guys. I completely forgot. But I promise I'll finish any requests right away! I've ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Through the Eyes of a Werewolf- Ch.4

    Hey, Teardrop here! I froze and gulped, the blood in my face disappeared and I felt a little light-headed. I thought you could have reworded this part to something like ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Behind Closed Doors and Inside Loud Houses.

    This was really nicely done. I think a lot of people can relate to it, and I love the long stanzas. Probobly one of my favorite YWS poems, partly because ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Atlas

    Thanks guys! Appreciate the reviews! Love, Teardrop

    May 1, 2011


You're given the form, but you have to write the sonnet yourself. What you say is completely up to you.
— Madeleine L'Engle, A Wrinkle in Time