User avatar

Teardrop

  • Romantic Novels Re: Letters To Cody - 1

    Hi! I like this, I think it has loads of potential! It seemed like you used the word "it" a lot. Instead of using "it", tell us what "it" is! ...

    Oct 24, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Chasing Time [1]

    Chapter One: The Mission ( Mason ) September 17, 2063 A trickle of sweat dripped from Mason's brow, tasting salty against his tongue. What the hell does the president want ...

    Oct 24, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Hatched Chapter One

    Hi! First of all, I realized a completely common problem; show and not tell. As Skins said. : D Anyway, I would try and tell us a little bit about ...

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Ghosts in Hunting

    Hi! First of all, this was very difficult to read because of the way it's spaced. You should space this out more so it's easier to read. Also, when there ...

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hi everybody. So, yeah, I'm new here! ; )

    Oct 11, 2010


We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
— T.S. Eliot