User avatar

Teardrop

  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Shooting Star ( NaNo 2010 ) [ 1 ]

    --Deleted--

    Nov 10, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Closeing The Door On My Past- Chapter Three

    Hi! I'm Teardrop. First of all, I really like this so far. I think you have an awesome plot going on, keep it up. "Closeing" from the title does not ...

    Nov 10, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Sky Sailing

    Hi! I liked this a lot. It was really sweet and dreamy, it made me forget all the bad things life had to offer for just a second. It's so ...

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Atlas

    Thanks, and yeah i've never heard of a fan fiction poem either. : D

    Nov 5, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Atlas

    Okay, this is pretty much a Percy Jackson And The Olympians: The Titan's Curse Fanfiction poem that I posted because I was bored. I'm not good at poetry, but I ...

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Hatched [ 1 ] *Revised Version*

    I like it so far. I can see improvments from the previous version. I think the little prologue thingy is still quite short though, but it does help explain a ...

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Second Quell [ 1 ]

    I'm going to post the next chapter next week or sometime in November... probobly. I have it written it just needs edited.

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Chasing Time [1]

    Okay, sorry. : D Thanks for the review! I'll work on being more descriptive.

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Good-Bye Cesar

    Hi! Teardrop here! Corrections are in bold, comments are in red. His beautiful green eyes Bore into my soul “I don’t want to fight anymore” That’s what he says to ...

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: VersaEmerge Cover

    Hi! This is really cool, it looks like the cover! Anyway, I thought that the shoulders could have been detailed- on the cover they stick out quite a bit, and ...

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Second Quell [ 1 ]

    Awesome, thanks!

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Second Quell [ 1 ]

    Thanks, and yeah I know it's short. I'm working on extending it!

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Second Quell [ 1 ]

    Thanks, and yeah Haymitch is their mentor.

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Second Quell [ 1 ]

    Hi! This is a Hunger Games fan fiction, this is based on Haymitch Albernathy's Hunger Games victory in the Second Quarter Quell. It's not really good, reviews are appreciated! Thanks! ...

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Chasing Time [1]

    Okay! Thanks, and no it didn't sound harsh- just honest. : ) Sorry, but the spell check isn't on it sometimes when I post. : O Or maybe I'm going ...

    Oct 24, 2010


I am not a person I am a natural disaster
— TheWordsOfWolf