-
Re: To all my best friends on YWS.
This is brilliant! I
Nov 25, 2010 -
Re: The Runaways (Accepting Characters)
Cozete I watched them intently out of pure bordom. After a while with the group, it had gotten pretty "same old, same old" We'd been on the run from the ...
Nov 22, 2010 -
Re: Shooting Star ( NaNo 2010 ) [ 2 ]
: ) Thanks a ton, no I don't think it sounded harsh at all. Thanks again! It helped a lot! ~ Teardrop
Nov 22, 2010 -
Re: The Runaways (Accepting Characters)
Cozete ( If it's alright... ) I pulled the hood of my sweatshirt over my ears and slipped in the earphones. I pressed the power button, the machine had heated ...
Nov 22, 2010 -
Re: Teardrop's Reviews ( Accepting )
Finished. : )
Nov 22, 2010 -
Re: Letter from your Shadow
Hello! Teardrop here! I'm not going to be of much help, since this is very well written but I'll take a shot at it. I fallowed you everywhere, "fallowed" is ...
Nov 20, 2010 -
Re: Teardrop's Reviews ( Accepting )
Hello! I'm Teardrop, and here to review. I'll review anything but scripts and nonfiction! Just give me the link and I'll get to it in a few days. I will ...
Nov 19, 2010 -
Re: The Mind Rain ( An Uglies/ Brady Bunch Parody )
yeah, sorry, accidently put this here. : D Thanks
Nov 18, 2010 -
Re: The Mind Rain ( An Uglies/ Brady Bunch Parody )
Hey! Um... I once read a book called Uglies by Scott Westerfeld and enjoyed the series a ton. I suggest reading them if you haven't, if you haven't read them, ...
Nov 18, 2010 -
Re: Shooting Star ( NaNo 2010 ) [ 2 ]
-Deleted-
Nov 14, 2010 -
Re: The Indian Giver [ Prologue/ Chapter 1 ]
-Deleted-
Nov 13, 2010 -
Re: The Runaways (Accepting Characters)
NAME: Cozete Marie Baker GENDER: Female AGE: 16 APPEARANCE: Tall and slim. She has long curly blonde locks of hair and a slightly tan complexion. The tips of her hair ...
Nov 11, 2010 -
Re: Children of Gods
Aww, I'm sorry I don't think I'm gonna have enough time... sorry!
Nov 10, 2010 -
Re: Hands
Hi! It's Teardrop. Oh, and I love your avvie by the way! : D Rubber Ducks are awesome! I haven't done a lot of reviews on poetry but I'll give ...
Nov 10, 2010 -
Re: Shooting Star ( NaNo 2010 ) [ 1 ]
Ok! Thanks!
Nov 10, 2010
