User avatar

Teardrop

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Atlas

    ^_^ Yeah, good idea! Thank you!!

    May 4, 2011
  • Writing Tutorials Re: Writing Good Dialogue

    Really nice article. There's a lot of good advice in it! A lot of the stuff you said I would have never thought of, but I'll be sure to keep ...

    May 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Red (Cover Art)

    This is really cool! Looks like you worked hard on it. The guy in the second picture looks like Alex Pettyfer! Anyway, I liked this, really makes me want to ...

    May 3, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Water Under The Bridge Chapter Four: Ryan

    Mhmm yeah when you post, there's an option at the bottom that says "Story Mode" and if you fill in the bubble next to that it will organize it for ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: What am I?

    Hi! I'm Teardrop! First of all, this is really good! Anyway, the one thing I want to say is that it's not nessesary to caritilize the first word of every ...

    May 3, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Water Under The Bridge Chapter Four: Ryan

    Hi! I'm Teardrop! First of all, this is kinda bunched together, try spreading it out a bit more! Anyway, I think you really lack emotion and detail. Really put yourself ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Shout it to the World.

    Hi! First of all, I thought this was cute and I loved it! It was amusing and kept me focused on reading! Her parents, they watched her and asked if ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Kaiden's Poem

    Hi! So, first of all this is sad, and I think it's pretty good! I think that you could have used a lot more punctuation, expecially at the end of ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: raging

    Hi! I'm Teardrop! theyre waiting, watching theres nothing i can do im hopeless, powerless, and you are too you see were all just sitting, waiting around were all looking for ...

    May 2, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Disease chapter 3

    Hi! Okay, so I haven't read the first chapters, so I don't have a lot to say but I'll try and get the grammatical stuff. I think that there's a ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: One with the Ocean

    Hi! I'm Teardrop! I didn't really find a lot wrong with this, it was really nice, as far as I can tell. First of all, I thought you could have ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Social Parasite

    Hi! I'm Tear! First of all, I found it odd how all of the stanzas were written in a bit of a different form. Sometimes the poem lost it's flow. ...

    May 2, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: You're not alone

    Hi! I'm Teardrop. So, mistakes are highlighted in red, and my comments are in bold. I know this needs work, but I feel like I need some feedback on this ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Luca and Jamie - Page 1

    Hi! I'm Teardrop! Mistakes are highlighted in red, and comments are in bold! Jamie, a vision in white. I thought that the opening sentence could have been a bit more ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Possible Romance

    Hi! First of all, I liked this. I thought it was very sweet. I awake to find my dreams revolving you This doesn't really make sense to me, maybe revolving ...

    May 2, 2011


To answer before listening—that is folly and shame.
— Proverbs 18:13