User avatar

Teardrop

  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Second Quell [ 2 ]

    Okay, so this chapter isn't really well written, I just wrote this today so it's just a draft. But it's been forever since I posted the first chapter so i ...

    Dec 11, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Letters to the Dead

    Hey! Teardrop here! I like this, thought I believe this is a letter, so I would probobly add a signature and a closing! Ithought that sometimes, in the poem, that ...

    Dec 9, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Teardrop's Reviews ( Accepting )

    All finished!

    Dec 7, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Brothers

    Hey! Teardrop here to review! you probably move somewhere too. "move" should be "moved" “Alright, petit frère.” He said as we stood in our backyard, our feet on the grass. ...

    Dec 7, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Flight [ 1 ]

    Okay! Thanks a bunches for the review!!

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Secret Santa!

    Fun!! Color: Red and bright yellow Animal: Owls are cool. So are wolfs Genres: Science fiction, action/adventure, or i like romance stories if they're more like cute. Hobies: Reading, writing, ...

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS 2010 Yearbook

    To tell you the truth, 2010 has been an epic year. I met new friends at school, I finished a novel, and I found YWS. Everybody's been super nice, and ...

    Dec 5, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Deleted

    Hi! Teardrop here! I'm gonna try and review this before I have to leave for a school dance tonight, sorry if this seems rushed. beause "because" You know," He began ...

    Dec 4, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Teardrop's Reviews ( Accepting )

    : D

    Dec 3, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Flight [ 1 ]

    [ So, this is my new novel, this chapter is really not so great, oh well, I tried. : D Anyway, I hope you enjoy reading it. P.S. It's really ...

    Dec 2, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Chapter 1 - Deleted-

    Hey! Teardrop here, welcome to YWS by the way. : D I made mistakes red. My comments are in blue. Torin I shoved my hands against the door, watching the ...

    Dec 1, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Love

    Thanks everybody! : ) “You know that kid in our third grade class, Patryk Andrews?” Mandy asked Georgia, leaning in close. nice name :) are these real names or did ...

    Nov 29, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Love

    -Sorry, deleted.

    Nov 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Runaways (Accepting Characters)

    Cozete In the wind, I pulled my knees to my chest and pulled my hands in my sweatshirt. I could barely keep my eyes open, and so eventually drowsiness swept ...

    Nov 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Calypso's Island

    Hey Jessica, here to review! My eyes fluttered open to stare into the vibrant blue eyes of a young lady. Her light and gentle smile lit up across her pale ...

    Nov 25, 2010


Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
— Mark Twain