User avatar

Teardrop

  • Romantic Novels Re: chapter four

    Hey! Teardrop here to review! -First of all, you need to space this out. It's all jumbled together, and it's hard to read. - You need to check your capitilization ...

    Feb 3, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Helpless

    Hi, I'm Teardrop! First of all, when you start dialogue, it becomes it's own paragraph, so when one of your characters speaks be sure to remember that and make some ...

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Darkest Love

    Hi! I'm Teardrop, and i shall review this today. : ) Comments in red. ( I also highlighted mistakes in red ) Running. It was all I could think about. ...

    Feb 2, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Haunting Hour (Isabelles Story)

    Hey! Teardrop here on request! I'm gonna try and give you a useful review here but I didn't catch anything really big sooo here it goes! Try and avoid those ...

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Archive Re: Two Spirits, One goal[accepting]

    I'll join!!

    Jan 26, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The diary of a depressed Egyptian girl

    Hey! Teardrop here to review! First of all, I think this is a really cool idea and I hope to read more. But this could use a little work no ...

    Jan 26, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Tabooboo - A parody of Taboo

    This is epicness. I was laughing so freaking hard! Whenever I wanna laugh now or need something to make me happy I read this and it totally makes my day. ...

    Jan 26, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Outcasts Prologue And Chapter One

    Thanks to both of you, I'll try and edit this soon. :)

    Jan 19, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Outcasts Prologue And Chapter One

    Hey! I started this a while ago, and decided I might as well post this in hope of some reviews so it isn't so crappy. Anyway, I hope you like ...

    Jan 19, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Bands? Or songs?

    These days I can't seem to pick just a few, I like a lot of different bands. Like almost 100 if I could name all the bands I like. I ...

    Jan 12, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Teardrop's Reviews ( Accepting )

    Finished! : D

    Dec 31, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Enemy (Part 1)

    Hey, Teardrop here to review this! Oh and welcome to YWS! ( Although I'm a bit late ) Now, first of all I suggest spacing this out a bit more. ...

    Dec 31, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Stop and Stare (Part 1)

    Hey! Teardrop here to review! : ) First of all, I liked this very much. Starting another novel eh? You're brave. : ) Anyway, I hope you continue this because ...

    Dec 18, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Teardrop's Reviews ( Accepting )

    Finished! By the way, the first link didn't work. : )

    Dec 14, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Forgotten Who

    Hey! Teardrop here! I'm no real great at reviewing poems but I'll give it a shot. :D This is a special type of format for a poem. If you want ...

    Dec 14, 2010


The universe will reward you for taking risks on its behalf.
— Shakti Gawain